Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi ,

I noticed that there is an .x model and a .dds file inside the folders (\ww2\scenery\ladder , texturebank\ww2\scenery\ladder) of the Program,
BUT there is no Ladder appearing in the Level Editor to Choose.!

Can anyone tell me how to correct this? Is there some files available for download?

Thanks

P.S : I have at least 100 models in .vob format (Ships, marines, guns, aliens, Cars, generators, computers e.tc). If anyone need them and can change them to FPSC files just mail me.

- Even A broken Clock can Show the Time Correct, 2 times a Day... -
Havok
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jan 2006 15:26
The reason ladders arent in the editor is because they were taken out for V1. It was due to a physics problem. They are being put in by a user. Look here: http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=64867&b=21

I know Karate, Kung Fu, and 47 other dangerous words...

Arty3D
Years of Service
User Offline
I've posted a ladder model in the Models section. As yet it has not appeared live but if you put in a search for ladder in this section it shows up. The ladder is a bit of a cheat but it works letting you walk straight up a wall etc.

Let me know if it works ok..

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-06-26 01:39:10
Your offset time is: 2024-06-26 01:39:10