Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / FPSC Character Pack 1

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Greetings.

Dogma Interactive are pleased to announce the release of our FPSC Character Pack 1. Included are 10 new character textures, a sword, and the script to run the sword. The pack costs $14 / £7, and can be used in any commercially released FPSC created product.

visit www.dogmainteractive.com for more information.

Other FPSC Character Pack textures will be released during the next few weeks.

Regards

Mark

Mark Lane
Dogma Interactive
www.dogmainteractive.com

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Sunflash
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jan 2006 23:01
OMG!! You could make MILLIONS if you made a medieval segments pack! Seeing as you've already done a lot of medieval work, you should try it out!

When FPSC develops enough, lets make a Redwall game!

Pantaloon
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jan 2006 23:31
the charcters look really lame
it appears you just retextured and very slightly modified the model. The textures look horrible on the characters
perhaps it was the picks i don't know but as far as i've seen thats my opinion.

Site in production. If you have your own tell me. I'll add it to my links
Havok
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jan 2006 23:50
I wouldnt buy these. No offense but these are very low quality and overpriced for how low they are. Sorry but you really shouldnt sell these.

I know Karate, Kung Fu, and 47 other dangerous words...

Wyatt Earp
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jan 2006 00:10
I agree with the previous posts. They don't look good and certainly I wouldn't pay for them. In fact, I wouldn't download them if they were free. That's not being mean, that's being honest.

I appreciate the work it takes to model and skin, but there is much more work needed.
bond1
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jan 2006 00:15 Edited at: 26th Jan 2006 00:18
Yes be aware that these appear to be textures only, using the same models already inlcuded with FPSC. Not really the best approach to take IMO.

And I would have to agree, the textures aren't that great, and don't match the geometry of the models in many cases.

Re-texturing CAN be a great way to get more mileage out of models, but I don't think this effort is worth $14. For this amount of money they should match the quality of the models from TGC. Considering the price for FPSC Model Pack 1 is $19.99, which I think is a fair price.

Check out my site at http://hyrumark.zftp.com/
Deadwords
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jan 2006 04:06
I saw bad media packs for FPSC, and i shut up. But this one, sorry, but these re-textures are very bad quality.

Nobody can ear you scream ... you're on a forum!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-06-16 10:16:41
Your offset time is: 2024-06-16 10:16:41