Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / Dark Basic classic Graphic demo

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jan 2006 13:13
I`m making a Dark Basic classic graphic demo (a small one) , it will have two scenes , first is a rotating , textured box with a bakdrop and background music , and secound is a car chase scene , some models are modeled by me , some are taken from freeware sites .

Here are some screenshots :

(cube scene)

Next are from Car Chase Scene :

my posts have been read or opened
times !
Sergey K
Years of Service
User Offline
nice models!

i wondering what fps u got on that graphical demo that made in DBC.. my guess, its around 20 or lower.. =]

UFO
Years of Service
User Offline
I would have been more excited if it wasn't for all the other projects you are working on, and the very small amount that you finish...

It looks cool though. I suggest, if you have some fps to spare, then you should add some trees and other scenery.

Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia-Fear of long words
Dodic
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jan 2006 19:17
I have full 60 fps (and in some parts it goes to 70)

it`s not so slow , models are up to 700 polygons MAX (i don`t know for those airplanes though)

and yes i will add some trees and stuff , but i`m not sure how long the matrix end the road has to be to make as longer movement scene as possible , so if it`s too long , i would place only a tree or two to every say 1000 pixels . (or whatever 3d coordinates are in)

p.s. Maby i can make a short matrix that somehow repeat it self ? (also the road "model")

times !
The Nerd
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jan 2006 20:27 Edited at: 25th Jan 2006 20:27
Oh my... Dodic... All the projects you're working on... I can't even count them anymore

Free Particle Engine for DarkBasic Pro:
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=60141&b=5
Dodic
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jan 2006 20:34 Edited at: 25th Jan 2006 20:35
I finished the glaucher , i`m really working much on that racing generator , yes , i`m updating the glauncher with new features , but i placed a finished working version , so that`s like finished to me , and yes , many projects , so true , so true ... but many of them are really nice...

and this isn`t just started project , i`we got only to add music and some stuff , and a little bit more of coding and it`s done , it`s over 85% done.

times !

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 10:24:01
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 10:24:01