Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / Mystical Adventures Reborn

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jan 2006 04:40
What got me to create this RPG?

When I was 13 year old I had thoughts about all of this, was thiking about it as an anime in my head. It was something I thought of everyday. My imagination started to open up alot more then, it was something that inspired me to create this. I was born in 1983 and am 22 years old.

What is this Mystical Adventures story about?

The prologue to my Mystical Adventures series takes place 5 years before the beginning of Mystical Adventures.

There was a planet that these bloodthirsty superhumans lived on. The planet was named Aquaria. it was a planet that used to be owned by some other creatures, but the superhumans took it over and raised it as their own planet. They did some redecorating of course and took out most of the planet's resource of water. The planet was then renamed planet of the superhumans.

Scientists from other planets have joined in and moved to that planet as well.
The superhumans were bloodthirsty killers. unlike the saiyans from DBZ who transform into apes during the full moon....super humans were a human looking race, and their bodies don't transform into an animal. when they look at a bright light of sun, their body transforms their power instead of their bodies. When they transform, don't be fooled by their same old looks. They're 100x stronger than their normal power they had before they transformed, Their eyes also turn blood red and they act out of control, destroying everything in their site.

hundreds of years later after the remodling of their planet. then one day..one of the superhuman children that was born showed marvelous efforts of his power and grew quite remarkable...more than other superhumans. this boy's mother was no where to be found, and his dad. a warrior named Cyrus. somewhere along that year, an evil demon named Zerogus had come to destroy the planet, and he was very strong. he nearly wiped out almost the entire superhuman race. Only a few of them survived.

Cyrus was one of the few superhumans left that stood a chance against the evil demon. His power overwhelmed Zerogus and put the demon in a deep sleep. Cyrus then had a crew of scientists take the demon to the scientists lab so they

could dissect the demon. well...A few hours after the capture, Cyrus gets strangled by a demon tail. it was just a tail, and it wasn't attached to anything. Come to find out that the tail attacking Cyrus belonged to Zerogus's body.

It was during the battle with Cyrus and Zerogus, the tail got cut off and somehow didn't get destroyed. It was a long struggle indeed. Eventually the demon tail wrapped itself around him. The strangely Cyrus began to glow. Somewhere along the line of the struggle, the demon tail had put a curse on him and turned him into a dragon. Then the demon tail blew into dust and was destroyed. After the scientists had found Cyrus, they banished him to Earth because Cyrus destroyed Zerogus's tail instead of taking it to the scientists lab.

The scientists put Zerogus's body in a genetic tube next to another genetic tube where the boy is in. That's when the scientists use their genetic manipulation and combine both the blood of the boy and Zerogus together. then in the genetic tube that was in the the center of all of the other ones....the boy's body and all the other parts of him then appeared in that tube in one piece. The boy
was genetically enhanced to be a powerful weapon to destroy Earth....so the scientists thought.

The boy then somehow got completely out of control in his newly gentically created body and destroyed the scientists lab, and also destroyed the
superhuman planet. well then the boy had powered down and fainted
to the ground. during the planets destruction, one of the scientists who
survided had sealed the fainted boy in a strange ball of energy and
sent him to Earth. When this ball of energy went in space, it went
zooming down to Earth like a meteor but 5x the speed.

The Earth in my story is made of two different dimensions:

The world we know and live in now, and the fantasy world with dragons, demons, gods, islands and villages and all that other stuff. This is reference to the second fanfic series I have in my mind called "Mystical Adventures Reborn"

Now the boy's first life takes it's beginning in the fantasy dimension. The boy
was 5 years old when he landed on Earth. When the energy ball seal was in
the Earth's atmosphere, it had gotten out of control somehow and spat the
boy out of the thing in the air before it went elsewhere and exploded. The
boy had landed in a forest somewhere, and due to the damage of the seal
before it ejected the boy...this event had put him in a deep slumber after
the landing. Thus begins the story of Mystical Adventures.

One day, a mysterious young boy appeared out in a forest as of which he had no clue how he got there or where he came from. Days later, the queen from the kingdom of Serene appeared and took the boy with her, raising him as her own. Three years later after the queen found the boy, he left on a journey to find his father. On his journey, he learns how to use magic, along with his own unique abilities. The boy's name is Tony, he's 5 and a 1/2 years old. What he's about
to learn about the world, will change his life...changing from a mysterious boy
to a hero of legend.

What is the Mystical Adventures RPG going to be about?

About a 13 year old boy named Tony. It takes place in both the real world, which is where we live....and also it takes place in a fantasy world. The world is divided into two dimensions, which I explained above. It starts out with my character, the hero of the story in the real world. Eventually he finds this weird looking object called the Zodiac crystal in the front yard of his house. He senses a strange
power to it, then he breaks it which causes all of the fantasy type things to be summoned to this world. monsters and other super natural things roam the city where he lives and causes trouble. and then something else came out of the crystal....a dragon named Cyrus and that the hero used to have these special supernatural powers and that was guardian of the earth. and that he is a Superhuman, used to live in the other world but was reborn in the real world.

so it's up to the hero and some other main characters to go to that other world
and stop the evil dark angel Sierra and her generals from taking over the Earth.
Although...Sierra and her generals do appear in my main story as well...but
doesn't appear till way later.
Tinkergirl
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jan 2006 15:16
While I can see you've put a lot of your time into this (or at least, believe you have) - what you have here, is a story. Not a game. It's not even a design document.

Unfortunately, because this board is for Works in Progress, your thread may be soon locked as it doesn't include things like screenshots, information on how much you've coded, or demos.

Stories are nice, and I can understand you wanting to tell people about it (and you're obviously fired up about this) - but without code or screenies or models, this probably isn't the place for it.

Good luck.
General Sephiro
Years of Service
User Offline
have you even coded any of it?

Since you've just joined the forums you might not know some of the rules, basically people usually expect screenshots of your progress so far. People generally respond better to things they can see rather than read.

Are you new to programming, if so it may not be wise to just jump in creating what looks to me like an RPG. I don't mean to seem arrogant or dis-respectful but I've not seen any of your work before so i have no clue what to expect. How fast it will progress, or even if u'll have a screenie up to save this from being locked?

Dranzer X13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jan 2006 16:18
I just started. I need some people who can help design my world map, characters, all that.
Hawkeye
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jan 2006 16:52
...what they said

I am but mad north north-west; when the wind is southerly I know a hawk from a handsaw - Hamlet, Hamlet
The admiral
Years of Service
User Offline
Hmm well no affence but much of it sounds like a modified version of dragon ball z. I mean race of superhuman blood thirsty warriors or shall we call them sayains?? and a demo with a tail who comes to destroy the planet or shall we call him frezia??

The admiral
UFO
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jan 2006 00:42 Edited at: 27th Jan 2006 00:42
I think you should wait until you have coded alot, not right when you just start. It gets really annoying.

Read the sticky How To Know if Your Games Ready For A W.I.P Post!!!!

Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia-Fear of long words
Earl Walker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jan 2006 01:46
[href]....

Dranzer X13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jan 2006 01:50
I dun like DBZ. it sticks out too much. I used to watch it but not anymore. There is action like DBZ in other animes and games and stuff. I'm not carbon copying anything. i'm using my characters, my story. There is nothing wrong with my plot. I planned it out perfectly. Anyways, my rpg game will not be starting at that point. that prologue is just how my story starts. I know very well what I am doing. in my opinion I think Yu Yu Hakusho is better than DBZ.
The admiral
Years of Service
User Offline
Im not talking about whose show is beter im saying you change the characters and plot a bit and made what appears like a story very similar to dbz and also you have not screenshot,media which is required for a wip post so this will get locked soon.

The admiral
dark coder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jan 2006 09:39
Quote: "What got me to create this RPG?"

i fail to see anything 'created'

Halowed are the ori.
Torrey
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jan 2006 10:55 Edited at: 27th Jan 2006 10:57