Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / help with my code

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Mar 2003 21:52
Yes i know that this is a "crappy" piece of coding but i still need help with it

i would like it to show the two cards selected
from both you and the computer and to print them on the screen but all it does is Monster VS

What do i need to do?
WHY WAIT FOR GAMES.......MAKE THEM COME TO YOU
>>>>www.sharksoft.scripterz.com<<<<<
THANKS IN ADVANCE
LREM 8888
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Mar 2003 12:08
Maybe in your code this variable IS set; If so, it's not my fault, my eyes were watering from the font size of the code!

Anyways, it says if cho_card variable is so or so or so then goto asub. Woah! When was cho_card set? (If it is, my apologies.) As a result, as none of the values match the cho_card variable in your if s, it just leaks into the next sub. Nothing to stop it!

That'll print "Monster VS", and then it'd go down and print "Monster" at SETCURSOR 400, 400, which it undoubtedly does. But horror, horror! Is it 400 pixels from the left and from the top, or 400 spaces to the left and lines from the top? Check this out for yourself, 'cuz I dunno, and I can't be bothered to check if i'm right in the manual.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-19 22:40:43
Your offset time is: 2024-09-19 22:40:43