Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Hey I made a Forums Search!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jun 2003 00:12
lol she goes both ways, witchs AND werewolves

Bunnies aren't just cute like everybody supposes, They got them hoppy legs & twitchy little noses,
And what's with all the carrots? What do they need such good eyesight for anyway?
Nilrem
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jun 2003 02:08
Sam I heard that WB/Fox/Whoever turned Joss' idea down of having a Xander spin-off, and that a regular on Buffy will be on the next and final series of Angel.

I reckon they should of done a spin-off of all the main characters, or at least a one-off episode of each character showing you what they went and did, you no having real closure, seeing them grow old that kind of thing, I think that would of been really cool.

I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Kangaroo2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jun 2003 16:47
Maybe they'll do reunion episodes every year at Xmas to show how they're all getting on, like Only Fools and Horses

Bunnies aren't just cute like everybody supposes, They got them hoppy legs & twitchy little noses,
And what's with all the carrots? What do they need such good eyesight for anyway?
Nilrem
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jul 2003 19:36 Edited at: 3rd Jul 2003 12:24
Hehe, yeah hopefully.
Got to admit though, what a great finale to an even greater programme.

Kangaroo2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jul 2003 23:30
Yes I thought it was a good episode. It is a shame to say goodbye to such a great series though, I personally think there's a lot of life still left in the idea though, maybe for other series' like Angel, kinda like all the different Star Trek ones (but better )

Nilrem
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jul 2003 20:55 Edited at: 3rd Jul 2003 12:25
Yeah I agree Sam with you there, I reckon it could of made the 10th year no problems, anywho I hope the last series (the next series of Angel is the last one) is equally as good. I got 9 Buffy boxsets and 1 Angel boxset, I think I might get a job (YEAH.... R-I-G-H-T!) and buy the rest of them, just so I can relive the days and memories; it isn't the same but it's still warming to the heart.

Kangaroo2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jul 2003 22:01
don't forget the special Once more with feeling DVD in its own ltd edition casing Its kinda cool

Nilrem
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jul 2003 12:26
Aye, I'll have to get that one, I've already seen the making to it, but that'll most likely give a lot more insight into it.

Nilrem
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jul 2003 12:27
Oh yeah something to add, I didn't realise this until about Series 2 of Buffy, Xander (played by Nicholad Brendan) actually has a lisp.

Listen out for those S' Sam.

Kangaroo2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jul 2003 17:25
Well spoted, yes I noticed that when watch through my old dvds. Maybe he had training to counteract it. Or maybe he did it on purpose in method acting, then gfave it up when some1 told him it sounded weird

Nilrem
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jul 2003 18:39
Maybe, I guess we'll never know. (I can't be bothered to google it in other words).

Kangaroo2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jul 2003 12:21
lol

Nilrem
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jul 2003 12:41 Edited at: 4th Jul 2003 12:42
Quote: "From SFA
"Fifteen Famous People Who Stutter" - well-known contemporary people who stutter.
National Stuttering Awareness Week posters are available The 2001 poster is Buffy the Vampire Slayer star Nicholas Brendon. A set of 11 posters from previous years is also available.
"

Nothing about a lisp though Sam.

Kangaroo2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jul 2003 20:11
Lol any mention of my "friend" Gareth Gates? Arrogant lil **** grrr

Nilrem
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jul 2003 01:31
Not that I know of.
Quote: ""friend""
?

Kangaroo2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jul 2003 02:10
I was on Pop Idol, knew loads of peeps from the show real well, it was kind of a strong bonding experience in a non camp way lol- we all exchanged numbers - certain members who became sucessful don't stay in contact anymore and blank u if u see them (no names mentionned of course)

Solidz Snake
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jul 2003 03:48
Quote: "certain members who became sucessful don't stay in contact anymore and blank u if u see them"

i dunno, is it because they're too busy, or the stardome raised their nostrils, i'll just never know

Snake? What happened? Snake? Snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake!!! - Colonel Roy Campbell

Kangaroo2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jul 2003 14:00
I would like to think its just they're too busy but a few ppl just blank you even when you're stood right there next to em grrr That said, young Rosie Ribbons is having a great time of it and shes lovely (Although if you don't get S4C you may have forgotten who she is. She makes her money though )

Solidz Snake
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jul 2003 22:47
*imagine himself was a superstar..

Kangaroo2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jul 2003 01:53
lol we could be misfit rappin buddies

Solidz Snake
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jul 2003 05:25
Kangaroo2 and the Snake: Unleashed the Beast Within (platinum album)

Kangaroo2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jul 2003 16:09
lol cool

HZence
Years of Service
User Offline
wow it's crazy how off subject this topic got

SW Games - www.freewebs.com/swgames

Yeah, I know, I only have one game. Yeah, I know it sucks. But I made it! Me!
Shady Simpson
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jul 2003 20:33
speech made from Gareth Gates to kangaroo2:

"Hep,hep,hep,hep,hep,hep,hep......... hep,hep,hep,hep,hep,hep,hep....... I thi..... I thi.... hep,hep,hep,hep,hep,hep,hep,hep...." collapses from exhaustion.

then stands up and starts singing, EH!!!?

Benjamin
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Aug 2003 15:59
See you take the piss coz u dont have no speach problems..

You didn’t kick them, you just pushed them with your foot at a very high velocity!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 08:34:46
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 08:34:46