Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
i just spent 380 dollars of my saved up money and i got cshop blu gui particle nuclear collision and 3d canvas pro i just need some help on how to know how to put that 380 dollars to use because the tutorials arent very helpful except for some of the dbpro tutorials.. (ii figured out how to use cshop) if you could fill me in much would be obliged=]

=]
Programmer of Power
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Feb 2006 04:46
Wow, I wish I had that much money for GameDev things.

Well, are you new to programming?

If so, I'd start out by looking at the Binary Moon and Monster Hunt tutorials on the DarkBASIC site. They may be written for darkBasic classic and not Pro, but they will definatley give you a good starting point on programming. Also, look at the tutorials and help on the forums.

Get something small as a first project. I know that Pong may seem boring, but you can always do Pacman, or space invaders as a first program. This will help you get a strong developing basis. You can always ask for help on the forums too, or email me for help at kennerinmd@gmail.com

"I will work harder... if you ask me enough times."

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-24 15:31:08
Your offset time is: 2024-09-24 15:31:08