Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / Ninja Bunny

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Feb 2006 19:46 Edited at: 7th Feb 2006 13:15
Well since i've been using some of my time on armoured dragon, i havn't released any new side games in a while. I spend 2 hours today getting the game this far hope you enjoy, yes i'll finish it when i get some more time, but gotta head out soon just wanted this one out there, not bad for 2 hours if i say so myself ^-^

This one is 1/10th finished but I'll include a playable version:
Version 0.2 for download
http://www.hybridwolves.co.uk/downloads/ninjabunny.zip

Screenie:

Side info:
This one is for all the FS: ParaTroopers fans out there, if there is any?

I'm planning on having the 3rd + 4th levels allot different than the first 2. As you'll see by next week

Controls:
Arrow Keys to move
Enter Key next screen

To Do:
Intro, Splash Screen, Main Menu, Load / Save, more levels.
End level Boss's and couple other things.
Finish teaching brother to make games in DBC..., hmm he wants to make a classic battle toad type game ^-^ sounds like a plan

(Edit) - thanks MaRo, i've already changed the foilage @ the bottom of the screen to fix the surroundings, also fixed the bunny sprite I forgot to add eyes aswell.. Nice idea with more speed for movement, makes the game more enjoyable, it will also be included in the next version released

I'll upload the new version tommorow, If i have some free time later today i might add the 2nd place in along with 2 more "acts".

MaRo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Feb 2006 20:16
Your game is very good for only 2 hours of work

The things I like:
-nice and colorful graphic
-simple but great idea
-SPEED

Things what I think should be better:
-face of bunny
-sprites of bush on the ground don't speccialy fit to the rest
-maybe a little faster movement

But with more different lvl's as you said it's gonna be great
Hawkeye
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Feb 2006 21:05
Haha, two hours? Should be interesting ^^

*downloads*

I am but mad north north-west; when the wind is southerly I know a hawk from a handsaw - Hamlet, Hamlet
General Sephiro
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Feb 2006 13:17 Edited at: 7th Feb 2006 15:40
Total Development time = 2hours + 30 mins...

New release 0.2, 30 minutes creating the extra parts, still need to fix up the boss sprites etc.. coments much appreciated
-------------------
1 new levels
New sprites + monsters added
1 boss

Well young hawkeye are you going to voice your opinion of it, or r u still playing it.. for the past 24 hours... O.o

MaRo -> as i said in the edited part of meh first message that's all been fixed and added into version 0.2

I'm thinking about scrapping all my projects and starting fresh. hmmm it seems tidious but there is a sane reason for this. I just don't feel creating the old style games will get that much attention. Hence this old style game was created, to see what reaction i would get. ahmmmm....

Flindiana Jones
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Feb 2006 02:55
I love this game! for two hours this games ownz. I think that maybe those weird cloud things could go away when you're going very fast, and that the scarecrows could be a wee bit better, but other then that I loved the game! very cute. also, I'm an FSParatrooper fanboy...

General Sephiro
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Feb 2006 01:36 Edited at: 11th Feb 2006 15:34
Flindiana Jone <= Agreed the graphics could use work, but i was going for the 'old' style graphics The Field level, I was thinking about putting that at the start for level 1. When you bang into a scarecrow it should only slow you down, then next level forest spikes actually kill you blah blah...

Might release this one open source now, if any1's interested in how i did it? not that it's that hard to do =P

Wohoo a fan inspired to continue workn on in armoured dragon once more *runs of gets note pad to start drawing some sketch's of new levels*

Edit - Did some sketch's of the level Wohoo, hmm sky level xD, i aint sure though..., I think i have another idea for a mini-game argh, should i make the mini-game or continue with armoured dragon...

No, wait just played the ninja bunny game again, argh I wish i only had one game idea per time this way i don't have to arggghh... >.< gotta pick one and stick with it. Ok... stick with AD(Armoured Dragon) and work on Ninja bunny on the side xD

Chris Franklin
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Feb 2006 23:37
lol cool

Theme park simulator 10% Currently finishing updater
General Sephiro
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Feb 2006 22:46 Edited at: 12th Feb 2006 22:49
Source Code here: IT IS FOR DARK BASIC CLASSIC! like all my games ^-^
http://www.hybridwolves.co.uk/downloads/nmsource.zip

Side notes:
Was playing star fox, and as i said i thought of a good mini-game for my other project AD, so i decided to do some tinkering here's what i ended up with:

I might even make this game into a full game..., instead of creating it just as a mini-game. 10 minutes work and i'm even happy with it so far, even though i already had the ship model done for another project...

Chris Franklin
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Feb 2006 23:22
Nice!

Theme park simulator 15% Currently making object selection

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 12:23:09
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 12:23:09