Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Free Music.....

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey Im new here... but Im not a a$$hole.. so I share what I create...
and I happen to make music.....derr!
GO HERE FOR SOME FREE SONGS:http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?songs=279277&T=4933

All I ask for is written credit...

And If anyone needs some ambient songs or samples....
feel free to ask....

Im not gonna garrenty that Ill have the time to give ya exactly wat ya want.... but Ill give it a go!!!

ZAKU
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi Nervous

Brilliant stuff!!!
How would you like your written credit,credits at the end or beforehand LOL
Do you have any WW2 ambient stuff?
Thanks BTW
brummel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Feb 2006 15:30
Those songs are good, i really dig them! I guess they are for commersial use too? And how about a scary horror song? (tell me if im asking to much)

A game like Black in progress...
Reality Forgotten
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Feb 2006 19:55
Galvanise remix is fricken amazing! good stuff man. what program did you say you used?

"I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter."
-- Winston Churchill
A NERVOUS TIC
Years of Service
User Offline
cheers pp.... credits at the start of the game is good...and on the website people download it from....

ZAKU sorry but I don't have any ambient WW2 stuff.....and it's very hard to make.... because you would want it to give the feeling of war... games like call of duty 2 set a huge standard for war sounds... I'm more into the music making side of things not the background sounds of war... sorry...

Antimatter games ..... a scary horror song CAN be done...is this to be used as a theme song or an in-game loop? Email or PM me some details about the sorta track your after ... I can make it slow and creapy or full-on metal...and how long did you want it to go for?..

Reality Forgotten.... I use a whole mess of programs and live recordings to make my music.... but I mostly use ACID Pro 5, and Reason 2.5..... both are great to use.....

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-28 21:59:37
Your offset time is: 2024-09-28 21:59:37