Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / How to make a hero

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
When I test run levels all I see is a floating gun, not even a hand, how do I make a hero?
Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Feb 2006 15:59
Adjusting a weapons texture and .X file.

[href]www.freewebs.com/edromeproductions[/href]
look there for all my model packs latest updtes and other stuff!
(its not old yet)
Reality Forgotten
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Feb 2006 20:06
so silver what you are saying import the .x file in to a modeler and then model the hand and arm rig it animate it and then add a texture and then export it to fpsc?
Quote: "Adjusting a weapons texture and .X file."

cannot stand answers like that. does no good. no wonder people get irritated. A question is asked because the answer is not known try to give an answer that may be helpfull as opposed to what was given. what makes sense to you may not make sense to another.

"I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter."
-- Winston Churchill
Reality Forgotten
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Feb 2006 20:46
@wolverine 93, I think someone may have added or started to work on adding arms to some of the guns, but I'm not sure if they finished it. I would help you but I'm really new to modeling so I wouls probably hinder you.

"I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter."
-- Winston Churchill
Deadwords
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Feb 2006 23:36
Quote: "When I test run levels all I see is a floating gun, not even a hand, how do I make a hero?"

You have to model the hands. A hero? It's FPS Creator, not TPS Creator.

Nobody can ear you scream ... you're on a forum!
Wolverine 93
Years of Service
User Offline
Skalex, I know its not, however even FPS's reqire a protagonist. For example, Halo has Master Chief, Goldeneye: Rouge Agent has Goldeneye, and there's a crap load more that aren't coming to mind!
James Cornett
Years of Service
User Offline
I think I get what you're saying. You want an identity to your guy, not just a dude with a gun.

Theoretically, there'd HAVE to be a way to create cut sequences where you could show the guy behind the gun...most games do have a mirror function anymore.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-28 22:04:03
Your offset time is: 2024-09-28 22:04:03