Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / How to save a project in DB Pro?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
OK, I know this is a really basic question, and no, I'm not looking for someone to hold my hand through learning this stuff.....but I've done the tutorials and when I save, it doesn't save. I'm using DBPro and I use File/Save Project or File/Save Project as. When I open the same project, all I get is a blank project page. Am I doing something wrong? I can't really learn anything here until I can save my work and experiment. Can someone please help? Thanks.
Asparuh
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Feb 2006 16:50
Yep same problem here Im using UltraEdit-32, when i open the file from 3rd Text editor like Ultra Edit everithing is just fine , but i cant load my project from DBpro ... black page same problem so i wonder this is some kind of (save\load bug ) or ?

Flying In A Blue Dream..... that's what i call Satriani style.
Fox Dark Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Feb 2006 17:41
no, you're not because the demo have that litlle bug. When you open any file it automaticly opens a new project. Just do that and go to File -> Open...

KiTsUnE wOrKsHoP
Peter H
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Feb 2006 17:58
make sure you also save the source... you can do this by clicking "save all" instead of "save project" or "save source"

(i click all 3 before i exit my precious project )

then when you want to reopen it... just go to File -> Reopen -> your project

"We make the worst games in the universe..."
vinnyw1
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks for the help everyone. I tried everything I could think of but nothing would work consistently. Sometimes it would save, but I could never get it to save the same way every time. Very strange. I finally just uninstalled the program and did a new install and that fixed it. Works every time now.

By the way, I never tried the demo, so all this trouble was from a fresh (full) install off a new disk. I hope this may help some other noob with the same problem.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-24 15:31:31
Your offset time is: 2024-09-24 15:31:31