Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / Wars of Wrath

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Feb 2006 23:24
I am working on a game that is called Wars of Wrath. Wrath is the name of the land where it takes place which was named after a legendary dragon. Any way the game is going to feature huge battles where you are just an ordinary soldier(instead of the usuall squad based games where you have to control every body). The controls are going to be the best gaming controls ever. you control your character by holding down the right mosue button and moving the mouse to swing your sword and the left mouse button to move your shield. This way you actually can attack people instead of like most games pushing down a buton to slash another one to stab and another to block. Just imagine slashing some one then blocking their attack and then smashing them in the face with your shield!!!

There are two types of people in this world: people who are extremly cool and are good at everything and people who are me.
Chris Franklin
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Feb 2006 23:35
screens please

Fps world of mayhem 10%

Classic Evil
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Feb 2006 23:39
Thats the problem Im not stupid or a noob but I dont know how to show pictures. Can you tell me how to without using a website.

There are two types of people in this world: people who are extremly cool and are good at everything and people who are me.
Chris Franklin
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Feb 2006 23:42 Edited at: 9th Feb 2006 23:43
you can just upload the screens with the posts press print screen and paste the image in paint save it then upload here

Fps world of mayhem 10%

UFO
Years of Service
User Offline
Attach the images to the post, or go to imageshack.us for really easy image hosting(free, and no registration required).

Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia-Fear of long words
wind27382
Years of Service
User Offline
hey excatly how far aong on your game have you come. i wouldlove to help if you are still working on it.

wind
Chris Franklin
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Feb 2006 14:08
Screens yet? otherwise mods will lock it

Fps world of mayhem 10%

Classic Evil
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Feb 2006 04:39
I will soon have screens for download since I cant post pictures. Thanks for your enthusiasm Wind. I'm not to far along in the game but I am working on 3 main parts of it right now: the controls (which sound good and complicated to program but they are much harder than they sound), charcter models and animation, level design. It is alos taking a long time because I have made my own 3d modeller and animation engine (which I'm still adding touches to here and there).

Seppuku Arts
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Feb 2006 11:29
Dude, upload them through the attachment as long as they are jpgs, or use photobucket to upload them and copy and paste the image tag, or if you want, email them to me and I'll post for you

"I want to put a bullet through my head everytime I think of you!!!"- Slayer

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 12:28:54
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 12:28:54