Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / 3D Male Character Pack is available

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi everyone,

it's me again with my 2nd character pack.

As suggested by some of the member here, this time
i make sure that the mesh & animation is available for those who don't use 3ds max 8.0 (DirectX version is also included, exported with PandaSoft max exporter)

below are the short description from the pack:
- Low Poly Male model template for your game development needs.
- 1548 triangles, 8 level of details, layered PSD texture and nude texture is included for easy modifying.
- Rigged & animated, with 17 new basic animations.
- Available in various format (MAX, 3DS, OBJ, MilkShape, FragMotion, DirectX, MDL, Blender, FBX), already rigged & animated.
- Drop and play to Torque Game Engine (DTS & DSQ source & script included).

for more detail description click here:
http://cubixstudio.com/MalePackInfo.html

More Screenshot:
http://cubixstudio.com/MalePackScreenshots.html

Demo Movies:
http://cubixstudio.com/MalePackDemo.html

Order Page
http://cubixstudio.com/

i will provide a custom texture for my male & female pack soon, still need time to update my site

thank you so much everyone,

Evi

http://www.cubixstudio.com/
3D Male & Female Model Template for sale
guerilla
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Feb 2006 21:06 Edited at: 10th Feb 2006 21:11
Looks VERY NICE!!!!

But in wich program did you make that game in the movie??

CCC-GAMES
=ChrisB=
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Feb 2006 21:16
Pimpin!
ultraplex
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Feb 2006 21:27 Edited at: 10th Feb 2006 21:35
wow $19.95 this just 1 model right?.....I take it the model is not rigged for FPSC? or is it

Never eat yellow snow
himynameisali
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Feb 2006 22:07
I agree with ultraplex ...

Deadwords
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Feb 2006 23:34
Quote: "wow $19.95 this just 1 model right?.....I take it the model is not rigged for FPSC? or is it"

You never learned to read at school?
Quote: "- Rigged & animated, with 17 new basic animations.
- Available in various format (MAX, 3DS, OBJ, MilkShape, FragMotion, DirectX, MDL, Blender, FBX), already rigged & animated."

Nobody can ear you scream ... you're on a forum!
ultraplex
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Feb 2006 00:02 Edited at: 11th Feb 2006 00:02
hey skalex yeah i did learn @ school hence the text..huh
I was infact asking a question not making a statement
Just coz it says direct x doesn't mean its rigged for FPSC

Never eat yellow snow
Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
wow what program do you use to make the models?

Silent Hill
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Feb 2006 00:23
Nice work. I see the in-game screenshots are in the Torque engine. From his entry it is not ready to drop into FPSCreator without some work. But the price is excellent for a fully textured and rigged (with animations) model.

Do you plan on making it for FPSCreator as well?

-Keith

"Some people are only alive because it's illegal to kill them".
transient
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Feb 2006 01:48
If it's avaiable as a Fragmotion file it shouldn't be too hard to bring into FPSC. You might have to add a bone for the weapon, but theoretically no big deal.

Just be a matter of getting the scale right and making the necessary .fpe file.

instinct is more valuable than intelligence.....
Joh
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Feb 2006 01:57
Very very nice. It may seem pricey to some for just a single model, but take not that it comes in various formats. Both exported and the source files are provided in different formats. Meaning conversion and rigging with the different applications. A lot of work. Icludes the layered psd files as well. These source files make easier for you mess about with model to suit your needs.

To get it into FPSC, I would think all you need to do is, take the .x file and the texture map and create and .fpe file. Look through the animation to get the frame ranges for the different animations and adjust the anim reference in the .fpe file accordingly.

Umm yeah and of course you have to use the right weapon that goes with the animations.

!
Evi Suryani
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi everyone,

thank you so much for your kind words ,

*)
sorry about the slightly higher price this time (my female pack is only $15 last time), i was doing a research first from another 3d asset site like [href]www.turbosquid.com[/href], before i come up with that price, (at first i thought this would be ok because most of the 3D asset price there are way higher, but right now i guess i learn some lesson , so sorry about that).

anyway, my goal to make this pack is to provide a 3D template for your own character, so basically it's not the final character, even though someone might just want to drop this male dude as one of the player/enemy character for prototyping.

That's why i make sure that all PSD are layered separately to make modifying texture very easy, and also i include various format (including Fragmotion & Milkshape) which i know most of the developer here use them, and of course it's already rigged & animated (with all the animation source included).

*)
About the FPSCCreator, actually last time i already tried to export this Male Pack (and also the female pack) with FPSC standard animation (which is provided here for free), and successfully exported it (not tested in-game though).

But the thing is, i'm not sure about the license of those standard animation, because if i sell a pack, and the pack is rigged & animated using those free animation file, i'm not sure if Game Creators would allow that, since it's basically copyrighted by Game Creators.
I don't want to deal with legal issue later, that's why all the animation used in this pack are my own animation

I will make a separate thread to ask about the license for those animation, and if it's allowed to make pack already rigged and animated with those animations.
this will help me a lot in my future pack (because i don't have to make my own animation, also probably i can cut the price )

thank you so much guys,

Evi

http://www.cubixstudio.com/
3D Male & Female Model Template for sale
Lurtz Tha Uruk Hai
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Mar 2006 01:12
Very nice models m8, But I have a question for you if it don't mind?: The weapon pack, is it yours because I saw it on another site 2 where it was 10bucks when purchasing the last hours before newyear ( now it's back 30 bucks like on your site, very nice site you have ), but the guns would they work fine with FPSC ? If so, are all guns able to shoot difference sort of firing type ? And will this firing type work well with FPSC? And do they have the originally firing like it would be real guns? Srr for all these questions but I have to know, If they are doing well in fpsc and all firing types are diffrent and are compatible to real guns? I'l purchase the product trought your site as well as the characters if they also will work fine in fpsc and also there animations( maybe you could test it if you don't mind),

Already Thanks,

Cheers

RedHaired Alice

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-28 22:05:58
Your offset time is: 2024-09-28 22:05:58