Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / !!!!!!nearly all my models have gone stupid!!!!!!!!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Feb 2006 09:51
I think it is cuz i minte of half downloaded the demo of fps creator and i dont know how to unistall fps creator demo if i have, i dont even know how to unistall fps creator lol.
you will need to download pic too view it.
Thanks.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Reality Forgotten
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Feb 2006 09:48
Ok firstly, go to start/control panel/add remove programs and then find the demo and click uninstall. then load the full version and then update your video card driver. and that should fix it. though you should look around the forums a bit since a few people to include myself had a simular problem and have had them answered.

"I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter."
-- Winston Churchill
james hardy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Feb 2006 11:56
Thanks.....
Reality Forgotten
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Feb 2006 12:20
Did it work?

"I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter."
-- Winston Churchill

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 00:24:08
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 00:24:08