Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Quick Question

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Is it possible to make 3D movies with Darkbasic and save them as AVI's? Or can you only make games with it and not small movies between it. Thanks in advance!
PiratSS
Years of Service
User Offline
You can make them small movies. But they can't be saved into AVI, unless you use some outer DLL.

I don't remember the command for sure, but i think it's SAVE ANIMATION TO FILE... Just have a quick look at your manual. That way, you just load animations, place em where you want, and it's much better and takes up much less space.

Toughest line of codecol$=asc(left(Pcol$)),1+str$(rev)+chr(80)+left(right(mid(name$),1),1)
Jimmy Cool
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Mar 2003 23:39
yes, it is.

you take a digital video camera, record your animation on the monitor, plug the firewire cable into your computer, capture it with adobe premiere.. or.. i don't know.. MS Movie Maker , save as AVI and VOILA! YOU HAVE 3D MOVIE FROM DB!

Me, i'll just be here crying my brains out

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-19 22:43:05
Your offset time is: 2024-09-19 22:43:05