Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / i need a .avi coverter to convert from ".avi files that need divX"

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2006 17:11
I wanna convert a file I got from .avi, to a .avi without the need of the divx plugin, becasue some people who I send my game too might not have divx
and there is a big ugly divX logo when I play my movie
thanks
Avenging Eagle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2006 17:58
Don't use dixv then, it will mean bigger file sizes but you won't get that watermark for divx a the bottom and besides, FPSC can't play .divx avi anyway, can it?

The closest you'll come it to download "RAD Video tools", if you're like me, you'll find it very useful, even when its not for video.

AE
Dodic
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2006 19:33
VIRTUAL DUB (use google)

Freeware program that can convert media , from , to divx/uncompressed avi , and to other compressions installed on your computer , also you can add effects , cut parts of your media file , etc.

To make an uncompressed avi from a compressed one , just open the avi file from the program , and click on save or whatever is for saving avi , and it will save uncompressed avi by default

himynameisali
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Feb 2006 16:17
DivX Create (Top one)

Does exactly what you're asking I've used it before and it's really good for stuff like what you're asking .

asm1992 - Formally known as Ali M .

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 00:15:47
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 00:15:47