Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Questions And Statements

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Feb 2006 04:59
Hi,
I am new to Dark Basic, I have Dark Basic Pro. I am reading over The Basics of DBPro Tutorial by Joseph Thomson and the tuts provided by uncleSam. I am Glad you guys made them .
I cant wait till they are finshed!
Just Wanted to let you all know that. Thanks!
Oh and if anyone wants to help a noob out in anyway, please feel free to e-mail medanj_graham@yahoo.com ...
By the way, does anyone recruit teams?
Darth Vader
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Feb 2006 05:25
Quote: "By the way, does anyone recruit teams? "

Shhh... No team requests here! Not that you were asking for a team, but if you do the Mods will lock your posts.

Quote: "Oh and if anyone wants to help a noob out in anyway,"

What do you need help with?

You Don't know the power of the Dark Side!!
Oh but I do!!
Baggers
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Feb 2006 06:16
Quote: "Shhh... No team requests here! Not that you were asking for a team, but if you do the Mods will lock your posts."

Nonsence...you get locked if you break the rules....the team posts just more times than not, do this.

TGG: Nice to see you, welcome to the forums...reading tutorials eh?...well looks like there are some decent newbies arriving!
Yep if you ever get stuck and need a hand with code drop me an email, I'm often busy teaching or coding but trust me I'll answer!
Righto then man, good luck and see you around the forums.

p.s. oh and a parting tip I'm only stating as you had the sence to read the tutorials is to read the forum rules. You'll save yourself alot of accidental mistakes.
bye

This Games Guy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Feb 2006 12:46
ok, thanks for the advice
Chilled Programmer 420
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Feb 2006 22:13
if u want the dbpro bible buy "hands on darkbasic volume 1", the only db book u will ever need, besides "hands on darkbasic volume 2", which issnt out yet, im gettin it the second it does though.

buy that book if u are seriouse about db

[url=www.freewebs.com/tyhrfg][img]bruce.bmp[/img][/url]

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-24 17:38:21
Your offset time is: 2024-09-24 17:38:21