Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Are any of you people, using Cinema4d for models?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Feb 2006 18:27
Are any of you people, using Cinema4d for models?
Because if you do, how do you then Make ther texture?
is there a way to Export the texture in the program, or do you have to do it on the side?
Thanks

---->Yeah baby! Yeah!<----
Doctor Evil
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Feb 2006 18:16
[1] Your sig rocks
[2] Not that I know of

Sledge Hammer's pick-up lines: Your ammo dump or mine? /I feel connected to you... by handcuffs. /Where have you been all my life? Incarcerated? /How about some fine wine and pork chops?
Wehtam_
User Deleted
Posted: 26th Feb 2006 12:16
yes I use Cinema, it is an old version though ( 6 ) but it does the job . The version that i have doesn't come with any UV export function, so i use a handy utility called UV2BMP. It unwraps your 3D Polygon model into a 2D image. You can save that image, edit it in your favorite imaging program, then check out the final results back in cinema.

get the plugin here: http://www.r-j.de/c4d/uv.htm

For some reason I am experiencing some problems with taking these textures into FPSC. I have started a thread called "Texture problems with custom entity" (or something like that) I can't link to it because it's my first post and it needs validating. I hope i can resolve the problem.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 00:21:03
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 00:21:03