Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / My new game which is gonna be like fear

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi people i have just started designing a game with my friend and we have great ideas it is gonna be dark scarey and hard loads of sound affects from some people at my school like sounds of people dying loads of blood windows that you can shoot out.

Basicly you start off in an office all the electric has gone people have taken over the building you have to kill as many enemys as possible while still living with 100hp and only 15 lives you have to complete 4-8 levels walking over platforms above acid

I will keep you up to date with info and screenies can you post some ideas we are also looking for a good name so e-mail me a good name to ebhq@ebhq.zzn.com and i will consider the name we need ideas as well and we are looking for people to help e-mail us on the same e-mail address

goto http://groups.msn.com/fpscreator/ for FPS crator messageboards and games
NIK
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Feb 2006 12:20
Do you have any screenshots that wasn't quite clear?
Gamz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Feb 2006 14:38
Please PLEASE PLEASE don't just post a story, this can be annoying. Please obey the rules of the forum and post screenies!!!!

/.,.\-Meh? Everyone loves fat penguins!
((_ _)) Support your local Riker 9 Chapter.
Snidog
Years of Service
User Offline
Sorry i dont have any screen shots because we are only just deisning the game but sorry i wont write no more storys but there is just what we are aiming to do

Thx

Gamz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Feb 2006 15:51
You may write the storylines as long as you have screenshots or videos/demos of the game to go along with them in the showcase forum. You can put a storyline post in the chat section.

/.,.\-Meh? Everyone loves fat penguins!
((_ _)) Support your local Riker 9 Chapter.
Snidog
Years of Service
User Offline
Ok sure

Shadow Storm Interactive
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Mar 2006 16:13
Hey very creative story line, but as i have said in many of your other posts you really need to think it through first. From what i understand you dont even have a copy of FPS and you are still using the demo.

I dont mean to be negative but thgink it through first, you have posted far too many posts about new games you want to start and it seams to me as if you are getting board of one idea and moving on.

Screen shots and maybe even a demo along with your game storyline should all be thought of and created first before you start a post.

But nice creative though keep it up
[img]www.m1tvlive.com/smallbanner.bmp[/img]

Shadow Storm Interactive - Why not have control? www.theultimateingames.com
Snidog
Years of Service
User Offline
Yea i am waiting for the full version i ordered if from play.com for £17.99 and it is out of stock

PLEASE HURRY UP AND COME

We now have a site just for FPS creator so you can talk about your games visit us and talk at www.fpstalk.co.uk.tc
Shadow Storm Interactive
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Mar 2006 23:31
Hey TGC wont be too happy, you should buy it for full price off here, your money is wisely spent and goes to the expanision of the game (i hope)

SpyDaniel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Mar 2006 23:33
Snidog, Play.com wont be getting any in for months, they might not even get any at all. The 3d game creator is out of stock and wont be on play.com any more.

Just buy it off ebay, from trusted members.
Lizblizz
Years of Service
User Offline
just be careful snidog i leard that the hard way.

Silent Hill
Snidog
Years of Service
User Offline
Yea i am looking on ebay and i am going to e-mail play.com and see when they are getting some in and if they are getting some in

So i will get the fps creator

We now have a site just for FPS creator so you can talk about your games visit us and talk at www.fpstalk.co.uk.tc
Tom0001
Years of Service
User Offline
Yes, but please do NOT post storylines in these forums. You didn't even BOTHER reading the damned topic at the top saying VERY specifically read this before posting.
This really does annoy me, because this has been done so much before and we are actually getting close to everyone obeying the rules for ONCE. But yet there are still people that cannot be bothered to read one little topic on what should be posted in where.

Support your local Riker 9 Chapter.
Shadow Storm Interactive
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Mar 2006 00:21
I have to admit Snidog i shall report you if you post anything esle that does not comply with the rules, you should have the full version, screen shots and maybe evena demo

Snidog
Years of Service
User Offline
SHADOW you dont have to say the same thing in to of my threads i have read it once and once is enough THX

crow34
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Mar 2006 18:03 Edited at: 10th Mar 2006 18:18
even if hell froze over and hot snow falled up

and cats had puppys

your game would never ever ever ever ever ever be like fear

that is if you referring to first encounter assualt recon

reason1 :sierra spent thousands on redeveloping the jupiter engine by lithtech to handle the demand of fear

fpsc is a hobbyist indie game creation package and in no way is close to the jupiter engine

all the models are professionally made in maya with a extremely hi pixel count professional textured skins that use specular bump mapping

a conker simply wont cut it

and they had an entire staff of 98 working continously for 3 years in design and production level creation music soundtrack scripting modelling texture creation

just you and a bunch of school mates wont cut it

if you seriously want to make games stop posting these crap posts it just shows how young you are

stop slagging of the senior member of this board

get fpscreator and post in models and media so you can learn about using custom content in your games

how ever if you childlishly insist on posting this crap

prepare to be flamed
SpyDaniel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Mar 2006 18:16
Crow, dont waste your time. These kids wont listen, they will just moan at you, and carry on.
Havok
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Mar 2006 18:53 Edited at: 10th Mar 2006 18:54
I agree with Crow. This person is trying to make a next gen title with software that he doesnt even own. Plus it is immposible to come anywhere close to fear with this. FPSC is good but not even 1/3 that good! I may be a kid, too, but I am learning to model and texture before I try to make a game that I think will sell 8,000 units. If you want to be a next gen game developer, you have a long time to go! You should start out by learning to model, skin, design levels, or something before you try to make the best game ever. That is what I am doing.

I know Karate, Kung Fu, and 47 other dangerous words...

Tom0001
Years of Service
User Offline
And snidog, don't have a go at Shadow Storm Interactive, justm because of something so pathetic.

Shadow Storm Interactive
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Mar 2006 21:38 Edited at: 11th Mar 2006 12:53
Toom0001 Cheers, listen Snidog if you you aparlty have read my messages and dont want me to keep saying thm same thing then why havent you TAKEN NOTICE OFF MY MESSAGES.

This forum has been created for OWNERS of the game to discuse there games and to share them and ask for help with one and other, not for silly little boys to post about "How Good" there game will be when they eventualy get it, you say you have ordered it didnt you?

WELL NO YOU HAVENT because i have gone through your other posts and like you have said on many occassions you are waiting for "play.com" to get it in stock, and currently i dont think play.com will let you order untill it is in stock, and like another member was saying to you earlier play.com will not get the product in stock for months.

SO WHY DONT YOU STOP BEING A PATETIC CHEAPO and buy from "The Game Creators" that way the money goes to a good cause and "like i keep saying" you get to download the game from them THE FULL VERSION whilst you wait for your full version on cd to arrive.

Appoligse if there are spelling mistakes in this but i am in a rush and frustrated about how this guy thinks he is the next "Electronic Arts" & MaXis game designer.

Beleive me enough is enough and 4 or 5 new posts about games you are going to make has gone a tad too far in my mind and i shall be dealing with the matter with the administrators. Many of the members like me come on here like i stated for help, it does not help when people like you waste all our time!

Speaking of time ohh look its your BED TIME

Nigezu
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Mar 2006 21:56
Why does people keep posting in these mindless threads anyway?

Intel Pentium 4 Processor 519 3.06 Ghz, 1536 MB DDR, Ati Radeon 9550 256MB
Havok
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Mar 2006 23:52
Because we are trying to tell them not to make mindless threads anymore.

I know Karate, Kung Fu, and 47 other dangerous words...

Tom0001
Years of Service
User Offline
Excellently said, Shadow Storm Interactive! Pure brilliance! I betchyou snidog is like a 12 year old kid! Gwahahahaha!

Paul112
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Mar 2006 20:37
Quote: "even if hell froze over and hot snow falled up

and cats had puppys

your game would never ever ever ever ever ever be like fear

that is if you referring to first encounter assualt recon

reason1 :sierra spent thousands on redeveloping the jupiter engine by lithtech to handle the demand of fear

fpsc is a hobbyist indie game creation package and in no way is close to the jupiter engine

all the models are professionally made in maya with a extremely hi pixel count professional textured skins that use specular bump mapping

a conker simply wont cut it

and they had an entire staff of 98 working continously for 3 years in design and production level creation music soundtrack scripting modelling texture creation
"

Thats damned right crow. I doubt this kid has ever even played FEAR.
Fear also has functions that you can only dream of, such as a total rewrite of the timesync for slowmo, and volumetric lights. Heck, its AI actually react by 'thinking' and asses all situations . This guy cant even seem to put punctuation in his posts, let alone script his own AI. Im right there with you people, this guys annoying the heck outta me!

Get the full version or get out.

Fujitsu-Siemens "Scaleo-P" with Windows XP OS, Pentium 4, 3.2GHz Processor, 512MB RAM, and a 128MB ATI RADEON X300 Graphics card.
BULLSHOCK 2
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Mar 2006 20:42
Quote: "...and asses all situations..."

whats that mean?

Tom0001
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Mar 2006 21:45 Edited at: 13th Mar 2006 21:47
Assess is to evaluate something eg. a situation, and to try to come up with the best method of handling it.

SpyDaniel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Mar 2006 00:45
I think snidog has left us. Has any one seen him around?
Skitza
Years of Service
User Offline
Most likely received the ban hammer of doom from a mod. Speaking of which I found a site that has illegal downloads for FPSC, such as the full version. I'll get around to reporting that lol.
Tom0001
Years of Service
User Offline
lol the n00bs on that site should learn to PAY LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!!!

Skitza
Years of Service
User Offline
Matter of factly, I know several FPSC users who have illegal versions of it.
RJ is out Leave a message
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Mar 2006 04:09
Skitza-Tell tell your friends that, THERE ALL IN TROUBLE for having
illegal versions of it. Tell them now!! And get off the fourms..
My money and the money, time, effort, pain and hell each and every
one of us who are sweating blood with our payed legal versions
will kick your a$%$ and I and the people in blue will come after
you. Mods, if your smart I'd be sending Skitza's info to the anti-
pirite cops now.
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Mar 2006 04:17
And you guys thought I didn't care about FPSC. Dispite our different
opinions about this and that on FPSC/DB. I DO have respect for you
guys who do not deserve to get screwed or Lee Bamber and Co. which
they need our funds to work and feed there families as well as ours. DO NOT PIRITE FPSC..Do not tell us about who is coping it or else
you will die in Jail.
BULLSHOCK 2
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Mar 2006 05:37
do you have respect for me?

Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Mar 2006 08:22
Of course,Unless you to have friends with not so legal copies
of FPSC. Just because one of your programs was kinda stinky
does not give anyone the right to copy it without your concent
and not get one cent from it. K?
BULLSHOCK 2
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Mar 2006 13:39
i agree

i dont beleive in piracy, being a programmer myself

DONT BE LIKE HIM--->

Tom0001
Years of Service
User Offline
Raymond J, you are going after skitza with police-WHY?! He said he knows people with illegal versions, not HE has illegal versions. Idiotic n00b....

Snidog
Years of Service
User Offline
OMG why run after him think of all the ppl who have illegal copies i dont even have a copie of it yet im still using the demo i might get it i dont know

------------------------------------------
Would it be illegal if i borrowed my friends LEGAL copie of it and stuck it on my machine or is dat illegal
------------------------------------------

Paul112
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Apr 2006 12:09
No of course not, why dont i send you my copy in the post and you can pass it round everyone in your area......
OF COURSE ITS ILLEGAL. WHY DO YOU THINK SCHOOLS AND COLLEGES PAY HUNDREDS TO GET LICENSES TO PUT ONE PROGRAM ON ALL THEIR COMPUTERS?

Fujitsu-Siemens "Scaleo-P" with Windows XP OS, Pentium 4, 3.2GHz Processor, 512MB RAM, and a 128MB ATI RADEON X300 Graphics card.
Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Apr 2006 12:38
LOCK THIS PLEASE,
it only became a flame war about illegal stuff!

also this wasnt showcase worthy...

[href]www.freewebs.com/edromeproductions[/href]
look there for all my model packs latest updtes and other stuff!
(its not old yet)
Tom0001
Years of Service
User Offline
I agree with Silver.
Snidog, OF COURSE IT WOULD BE ILLEGAL! Like Paul112 said. I highly advise mods to lock this thread now before it becomes even more out of hand,

Tom

Paul112
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Apr 2006 16:51
Yes please lock...

Snidog
Years of Service
User Offline
i was just askin it is a good peace of info for thoughs out there who want to get a legal copy but just knick it off there friends

WOULD IT BE ILLEGAL IF HE INSTALLED IT ON MY COMPUTER AND LEFT IT THERE AND I USED IT BECAUSE HE HAS NOT COPIED IT

Paul112
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Apr 2006 10:41
Yes because he would be distributing it.
Quote: "thoughs out there who want to get a legal copy but just knick it off there friends"

What? If they WANT to get a legal copy, then they wouldn't nick it off their friends.
Why dont you just buy the damned program and stop annoying us?

SpyDaniel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Apr 2006 14:20
Hes waiting for a copy from play.com, who have stopped selling it. Ive told him this, yet he wants to wait to see.

If you do install your friends copy, then you will be breaching the licence agreement. So because you have been talking about doing this, Iam sure a mod has picked up that you have the intentions of doing so. You might get a real ban.

Snidog
Years of Service
User Offline
i aint gonna get a copy of it anyway now because i have canceld my order of it from play.com so im just gonna stick wid demo

SpyDaniel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Apr 2006 21:23
Stick with a 30 day demo. Yeah ok, but 30 days wont last you very long.

Tom0001
Years of Service
User Offline
Snidog,
If you are going to order it again, just order it off of HERE the ACTUAL site for it. It's just about the only 100% trustworthy place for getting it,

Tom

SpyDaniel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Apr 2006 21:50
By the way snidog, you have had the demo well over 30 days. Meaning you either formatted your drive, or you have an illegal copy.

Tom0001
Years of Service
User Offline
Yes...that was exactly what I was thinking...

Snidog
Years of Service
User Offline
No i have got rid of the copy tottally because i dont want it anymore

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 21:57:04
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 21:57:04