Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / My first attempt ^_^

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
You can now download my first attempt at an online game from my site: http://www.crimsonnight.com/ Please download it and tell me what you think and pls suggest any changes Thanks

www.crimsonnight.com
Opus Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Feb 2006 01:57 Edited at: 27th Feb 2006 02:37
Hi,

Reminded me a little of the LaserQuest and the like. First thing I'd suggest is blocking off access to the 'roof' which might sound odd since the game's called Rooftop Rumble it's just I got lost for a bit up there and the frame-rate dropped massively in some parts.

Secondly, the large open area on the ground floor is going to be avoided by players (easy targets) so I suggest placing Ammo/Health packs etc there to entice them into the open.

Finally, maybe put some windows in the surrounding corridors looking into the main arena (if possible at a height so that the player can still crouch under them).

Hope this is of some use to you,

Cheers, OG.
Crimson Night
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks for your suggestions ^_^ Your right the lag on the roof is really annoying, does any1 know any ways to help stop it?

www.crimsonnight.com

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 02:06:53
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 02:06:53