Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Do you need web hosting

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Feb 2006 09:56
Hello there.

Being new here I have taken alot of time to read through the forums. And there is a fountian of information in there but there is no unification for all this information. I run a hosting company and was thinking of systematicly picking out every learning or tutorial point we can find through these forums and tidy it up into a nice information resource center. Okay so you got my idea on how I can contribute to this community as long as my plan goes well....

Now as someone who is new with these new wonderfull programs that have come out they have made numerous shortcuts for me and allow me to build nice fps style games.

Okay my purposal here. I need models building mainly any and all styles. I plan on working from midevil time to future time and anything inbetween so any house is always welcomed. "Must have roofs on theme + if we can enter these houses thats a bigger bonus in my book.

Okay so thats all well and good and your saying what is in it for me. Well I can offer free web hosting right off that bat this will allow you to putup a store front for your company. My hosting packages are professional and I offer a cpanel with my packages so your able to run asp and php from my host's and I include a shopong cart in my cpanel to help you organize your business.

Now I also design websites. So if you got alot to offer maybe we can trade off a high end webdesign for a great model package.

I know ill hear this why dont you learn but hey im 36yrs old have a kid single parent work full time and when I do have time for the pc im usually coding for someone else leaving me very little time to make these models myself...

okay there is my purposal I hope you all feel its an equal trade.... let me know what you all think...

Have you downloaded your CLiPs today.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 02:38:48
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 02:38:48