Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / I'm stupid

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Mar 2006 07:16
Well not really but that's how I feel. Is there *anything* out there that will tell me how to make a character? I get these programs and I look at them and I can't make heads nor tails out of them. Is there some kind of dictionary site that can tell you what these things are? Just one link that explains it to idiots would be nice. Everyone that I've found assumes you're know at least a little something about this stuff. I can put it on paper no problems. But getting past that, I'm totally lost. And please excuse me if I put this in the wrong forum, but you really should have one here called "Totally Lost" or something. *sits in the corner and pouts*
SimSmall
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Mar 2006 15:21
There's several tutorials on this site:

You'll find them here...

If you're needing help with a modelling program, each one usually has it's own community/forum, The guys in our 3D section could probably help though - some things apply to almost all modelling programs...

As a little side note, yes this is the wrong board...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-24 17:33:17
Your offset time is: 2024-09-24 17:33:17