Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / .MD3 to .X conversion utility?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Does such a monster exist? I don't want to remodel the Quake 3 models I've already made. I like them, but I don't love them so much as to recreate them.

Anyone know how it could be possible? I've found a couple of programs that will save the .MD3 to a .3d2, and I guess those might work except for the fact that my .MD3 files are separated out to upper and lower body parts, and one has a separate head.

If someone could help, it would be much appreciated.

~TigerC10
BULLSHOCK 2
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Mar 2006 18:11
ecs pro. when it comes out later today, should have md3 support. i dont have any md3 models, so i havent tested it, but im 90% sure it should load them.

TigerC10
Years of Service
User Offline
Yeah. I have quick3D Pro, but it only loads the .md3 or .mds files individually. The models I originally made were for Quake 3, so they ended up being a problem because they're divided up into 3 parts. Lower, Upper, and Head.

I can view all of the segments, but I can't skin them and put them together properly.

Even if I am able to put them all together, I still have to figgure out a way to skin them properly.

I just wanted to know if anyone has done this or knows of a way to do this. I really want to learn on my own, but every time I do a search here the results are listed in a confusing way and I can't find anything that talks about it.

As for "ecs pro", where can I get it? Or who makes it? I found a site that said it wasn't being sold anymore... Yet you said it'd be coming out today? That's kinda weird...

~TigerC10~

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 02:38:58
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 02:38:58