Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Balls not moving :(

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey , i have a problem , ive wanted to create a program that runs 3 circles on a racetrack and when one of them reaches the end the program step out of the main loop and write the name of the ball that won ,. so ive added to the main loop those line

But the balls stoped runing on the screen they just not moving
any1 knows why ??

Here is the full code
re faze
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Mar 2006 15:27
Quote: "Balls not moving "

perhaps you should see a doctor about that....
just kidding, when you use the exit keyword

the exit command exits a loop i believe so you are just exiting the do/loop loop, additionally i think the command must be right after the then, not on the next line , but im not sure.

CattleRustler
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Mar 2006 16:17 Edited at: 4th Mar 2006 16:18
they all might need to be

use THEN only if 1 command to follow it on same line. If multiple commands and lines after THEN, use structure above

FREE Automatic file updates for your distributed Games and Apps - see Program Announcements Forum - DBP Demo
RisTar_sn
Years of Service
User Offline
Thx , i love this forum the minute i post the question i already have an answer , and a good one .... Thanks Guys !!!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-24 17:30:35
Your offset time is: 2024-09-24 17:30:35