Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / not printing

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
i am just messing around with the text commands, and decided to make a leet translater.
the entire program, so far, is here

I know there are several things that could be improved, but this is the main one

it just wont print it.

can anyone help me with this please?
Yamman
Years of Service
User Offline
there seems to be a lot of backslashes in my code when i copied it to this website. there isnt on my computer, i dont know why theve apeared...
Crazy Ninja
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Mar 2006 03:47 Edited at: 6th Mar 2006 09:03
sry noobish post
Grog Grueslayer
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Green Hell
Posted: 5th Mar 2006 03:57
It's the forms that cause that... usually it only happens when we edit the messages.

You need to change the "x=1 to x=number_text step 1" from the for/next loop. A for/next loop automatically does "step 1"... you use "step" when you want it more than or less than 1. The second "x=" shouldn't be there because the for/next loop only starts with the variable that's going to be used (the first "x="). A for/next loop goes like this: "for variable = startnumber to endnumber" so your for/next should be "for x=1 to number_text".

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-24 17:29:17
Your offset time is: 2024-09-24 17:29:17