Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / New Computer Shell (User Interface)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I have written something that you can use instead of that horrible grey bar at the bottom of the screen, and also can reduce the chance of a virus infecting your pc.

I created it because my brothers computer was crammed with viruses, I managed to get rid of them all (Norton is a bit lazy lol) and I decided I would make something instead of the explorer bar.

It's still in the BETA testing stage, I've only worked on it for a few hours, but my brother is very happy with it.

There is a screen shot attached of what it looks like so far, the globe spins, quite cool I think. Anyways please tell me what you think about it.

Thanks, Nathan!

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Chris Franklin
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Mar 2006 12:03
what did you mkae this in?

Bizar Guy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Mar 2006 12:24
Quote: "instead of that horrible grey bar at the bottom of the screen"

What version of windows are youi using? XP has a blue and green bar (although you can change the color or for some strange reason replace it with the horrible gray bar )

Looks cool, but will it take up the entire screen, or just part of it?

reflective genius
Years of Service
User Offline
@3ds Master - I made it in Dark Basic Pro, I used a few dll plugins aswell that I downloaded.

@Bizar Guy - Thanks, yeah windows XP, I changed the task bar to silver, but it's still a bit boring. It will only take up part of the screen, I've added another screen shot which is easier to see.

Attachments

Login to view attachments

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 12:24:37
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 12:24:37