Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / Nightfall Update

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Mar 2006 01:14 Edited at: 6th Mar 2006 01:16
Just a small Nightfall update. I'll attach pics of two of the main characters in the game, Captain Alexander Foley and Special Agent Mark Torenno. (I didn't bother with lightmapping, since I'm only trying to show the characters).

Captain Alexander Foley (top)- Chosen personally by U.S. President Conrad Wilkes, Cpt. Alexander Foley is a 20-year veteran of the U.S. Military. Having served as the leader of an elite group of Navy SEALS, Foley is more than qualified to lead the new ATHENA Project. Although he now spends most of his time behind a desk, Foley occassionally joins his agents on the less overt operations.

S.A. Mark Torenno- The U.S. Government's biggest secret. From birth, Torenno has been trained extensively in every combat, piloting, and technical skill applicable. Seconds after leaving the womb, Torenno was attached to the secret Prometheus machine, a device designed to inject growth and reflex-promoting catalysts into the bloodstream. As a result, Torenno is faster, stronger, and deadlier than most everyone on the planet. However, an unfortunate side-effect of the development stimulation comes at the cost of regular emotions, leaving Torenno overly-stoic and prone to fits of rage.

First attached is the Foley pic; I'll post Torenno in a minute. Some of you have already seen this from the Discussion board.

(SOrry, the pic wont work, please just DL)

Something witty and/or humorous.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
SarusX
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Mar 2006 01:15
Okay, here's Torenno. In a Halo/HalfLife/F.E.A.R. manner, you never see Torenno's full face.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
SpyDaniel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Mar 2006 01:42
Nice skin packs/models. But I think Foley's noise is a little off.
SarusX
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Mar 2006 02:40
Yes, I mentioned that in the other thread. I'm correcting it now.

Shadow Storm Interactive
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Mar 2006 01:47
Hey cool skin pack lookforward to palying the game

Shadow Storm Interactive - Why not have control? www.theultimateingames.com
SarusX
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Mar 2006 02:19
Thanks. I actually have most of the levels done, but FPSC's framerate issues prevent me from releasing it. Until an update or (is he gonna say it? Oh no!!!) the infamous Riker 9 (start your flaming engines please!) Ill continue to tweak and add as much cutsom media as possible.

NIK
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Mar 2006 20:55
Nice Work!!! I totally understand your problems with the FPSC framerate. Personally, my levels are just too detailed to be large if I want to maintain a good framerate. I have found that many times I will complete a level and because of the poor framerate I will have to end up splitting the level in half, making two levels. Keep up the good work.

-NIK

"No country is perfect, but America is better than most."
Shadow Storm Interactive
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Mar 2006 13:00
Hi there i have the same problem will the new update for fpsc fix this and when is it comin out? also im very confused... just what is riker 9 and how can it help.. is it created the the game creators?

Post back a.s.a.p lol its on my mind all the time

Shadow Storm Interactive - Why not have control? www.theultimateingames.com
jacko101
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Mar 2006 13:08
You can't have failed to see the thread for riker 9 if you've looked in the forums, it's always near the top, it's causing a big fuss as well as just people being annoying.

It isn't out yet and don't ask when it will be either. It's not by TGC either, it's a one man crusade.............

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 15:03:31
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 15:03:31