Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / License question about a model pack

Author
User Deleted
Posted: 7th Mar 2006 18:21
Hello,

I have finished a model pack for use in conjunction with the FPS creator, the models and textures are my own creation and contains 20 entities. All the entities are FPSC ready.

My question is this, seeing as the pack contains the .FPE files used to add the entities to the FPSC, do i need to add any specific information to a readme.txt file or add any mandatory information about the FSPC.

This pack will be Donateware, meaning it is free, you are under no obligation to pay, however a donation would improve the chnaces of future packs being released.

Any information on this subject would be grately appreciated. Thanks.
Lurtz Tha Uruk Hai
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Mar 2006 18:52 Edited at: 7th Mar 2006 19:08
Yes I think so, soem things I think that should be written in the Readme is first of all may we use it for commercial use or only for personal? Second things is that it's freeware so we don't may sell it to anyone for money or put it on a site and claim the pack that we made it ourselves, further that we don't may use the models to put a model pack together with our own models and some of yours and then sell it, Maybe also put in the credits, thanks to you and maybe other people who helped ...? And finally your email adres or site so we can contact you if something should go wrong, There are more things but to many to tell you and I don't know all of them, but these are the important ones, maybe someone else have/know some more things that should be involved into the Readme?

Thanks m8 for supporting this community and give this package away for free but may I ask what sort of entities are involved in this pack? Characters of furniture and stuff?

Cheers and thanks again
Wehtam_
User Deleted
Posted: 7th Mar 2006 19:55
its a set of 20 Industrial themed static meshes, it contains alot of generic items and pillars, i will upload a picture when i start the official thread. Thanks for the feedback
Lurtz Tha Uruk Hai
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Mar 2006 19:57
No Problemo pal, Thank you, Pillars huh, mmmhhh that would be nice for me, just what I was looking for
Habatar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Mar 2006 00:05
Your pack soun very interesting.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 02:37:38
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 02:37:38