Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Some free content for the community!

Author
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Mar 2006 10:13 Edited at: 16th Mar 2006 08:18
Ok here are a few things for the community. I know it's not much but atleast it's somthing.

*EDIT* Ok my provider finally came back up so here are a few links to photos.

ONE
TWO

and the download links:
1)RAR file

2)ZIP file

"I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter."
-- Winston Churchill

Attachments

Login to view attachments
teamhalo
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks.Nice job.

2+2=22 1+1=11 0+0=00
ak470000
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Mar 2006 16:32
which things are we focusing on when looking at the pictures?
Reality Forgotten
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Mar 2006 17:11
the stuff paintings on the wall and the carpet on the floor.

I have been working on some other things to give to the community like segments and floors and what not but have found little time to do so.

"I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter."
-- Winston Churchill
ak470000
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Mar 2006 17:23
nice selection of photos, where did you find them
Reality Forgotten
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Mar 2006 17:40 Edited at: 10th Mar 2006 17:40
all over the internet. I have a crap load more that I will be putting up soon. and I am doing some segments and floors as well.
I figure I am making a game based on a worn out WWII theme so I might as well have some cool media for it and hopefully it will spice things up a bit for the gamer.

-- Winston Churchill
Jack from Italy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Mar 2006 18:07
Area 51, i like your pack,because i love the WWII period.

You pack is very beautiful.
Now you can try my WWII pack.It contains some pictures similars to yours, and an italian"Zona militare:divieto di accesso"(military zone:no entry)entity.You can put it on the walls.
Another thing:in the pictures folder of my pack there is a"camp"image.In this image there is an old lamp on a red circle(signed by me).Now are you able to create an old lamp as that in the circle? That lamp was used on the sreets of city of WWII period(in my city,Taranto,there are any again).
It is very important for the WWII scenarios.
I'm making a WWII game.My dream is to create a game as Medal of Honour(for me Frontline is the best).I'm not so good to create a fine texture scenarios but,when the first level of my game is ready to be played,i'll put it to freedownload for the FPS community.
Once you have tried my pack, tell me what you think of it.Excuse me for my bad enghlish.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Obbidiah
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Mar 2006 23:17
Hello Reality,I have just posted an Eagle Poster & have just found this post has the same picture.I must have been on the same site as you.Dont worry I have directed them to this post,hope thats ok.

No Husband was ever killed while doing the dishes !!!!!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 02:24:50
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 02:24:50