Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / has any one got any free models they dont mind me using

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
has any one got any free models they dont mind me using

XtS gaming company will rul the eath
=ChrisB=
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Mar 2006 21:27
no.
crow34
Years of Service
User Offline
haha classic
ak470000
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Mar 2006 21:54
What kind of models
badger king
Years of Service
User Offline
weapons mainly but i just want lots just incase i need them for my 20 level game hells earth:the curse of the dammed

Lurtz Tha Uruk Hai
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Mar 2006 22:05 Edited at: 10th Mar 2006 22:05
You never stop trying do you, It's sounds like quinda hobby to you, bagging for stuff that you almost won't find for free at least not here, pay and you get what you ask, I also do request to moddellers, but I ask not for free, I ask how much it would be and I'l pay, I have no time for moddelling because of all my work, I only can use my free time for moddelling or game making and I Prefer game making, I rather use my money for buying models so I have all of my free time for game making, I have moddelling tools, but I really don't have time to make use of them,

Now like I set I do request to moddellers for making models for me and in exchange I give them the money they ask if it's worthy to the model offcours, I have asked several people, but , not yet to you Crow, would you mind doing some model request for me? I'l pay whatever you want if they worthy to the models and such? If it's ok I send you mail.

Cheers
badger king
Years of Service
User Offline
i am willing to pay i did ask a couple of days ago for model pack pay for or not but i did not get any good results

Lurtz Tha Uruk Hai
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Mar 2006 22:10
Ah ok my mistake then sorry

Euhm here is a very great pack, I also asked some people to make zombie pack's for me, Only for my usuage but I could ask you can buy them 2 I will see what I can do

And here is the link to the magnificant work from a friend of mine

http://www.murkymedia.com/actorpack01.html

Cheers
badger king
Years of Service
User Offline
yer but i need more weapons than characters i have seen them before thou if i do need characters i will buy it

Lurtz Tha Uruk Hai
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Mar 2006 22:16
Ak ok then, I'l guess you have to wait like anyone else then for the weapons, Chris B his weapon pack is fully working with, it's normal weapon pack creation take long and fpsc isn't available that long, it still have to build up with the mods and stuff, also the weapon creators are fully under construction, that's also hard to make thus it's normal it's take some time and further, can't you put in weapons with the original entitymaker from the game creators? I readed here somewhere it is possible, but don't remember where and it's also make it possible to put in weapons, it's shown on the video tutorials, and further ... W'll see

Cheers
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Mar 2006 23:11 Edited at: 11th Mar 2006 23:13
Here's the first model I made.I hope you enjoy it...
If you wonder why these people think this is funny it's because if you search the forums there are about a bajillion threads just like this and FPSC Files has free models.

P.S.:It's a doughnut.Texture it pink for the full effect.I figure every video game with cops needs at least one.Where there are cops there are doughnuts... ...just kidding?

Not changing this sig until I get rich

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Essal
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Mar 2006 21:58 Edited at: 14th Mar 2006 22:01
Check out my website (I know you want weapons, but I have some segments, and Paintings)

Check my website========Free segments!!

And Remember, never drink more than 30 beers in a row.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 02:32:38
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 02:32:38