Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / Upload your games for free!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Mar 2006 21:13
If anyone has a demo or even a full game created i have loads of server space and i am willing to upload it for you so your customers can visit the website and download it straight away without waiting in the queues assosiated with the main companies offering this service.

Free of charge and we also offer to buy your games off you and then give you 30% profit off every sale we make.

Have a think about it then get back to me or even e-mail me at
mj_terriers@hotmail.co.uk
www.theultimateingames.com

Shadow Storm Interactive - Why not have control? www.theultimateingames.com
Reality Forgotten
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Mar 2006 21:58
spamming the forums, awsome!

"I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter."
-- Winston Churchill
Shadow Storm Interactive
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Mar 2006 22:57
Ha ha arnt you funny i am trying to help pal, we int all as stuck up as you.

SpyDaniel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Mar 2006 23:01
What, you want to buy the rights to a kids game, so you can make money from it? I think every one will walk away from this.
Shadow Storm Interactive
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Mar 2006 23:15
i am not you have got me all wrong just leave it at that please

Tom0001
Years of Service
User Offline
Shadow Storm interactive, I thought youd changecd it?!?!

Support your local Riker 9 Chapter.
Benjamin A
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Mar 2006 00:07
I'm sorry to say so, but even though I'll be in need for someone to host my game in the near future, I wouldn't trust you with it.

MegaMusic Pack 01.... 31 original soundtracks for your games!
http://www.aeilkema.dds.nl/mega/index.html
George 7004
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Mar 2006 04:26
filefront best place to go.....

http://www.mmorpg-net.org

Your Source for Awesome MMORPG/MMOFPS Games
Shadow Storm Interactive
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Mar 2006 13:10
filefront is but you have long waiting times often

George 7004
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Mar 2006 17:49
hmm I noticed his royal regiment demo is NOT uploaded on his site...

Shadow Storm Interactive
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Mar 2006 19:32
well you notcies wrong because it is, and if you care to read on i shall show you.

go to the website www.theultmateingames.com
then go to the page titled download games
read the tearms and conditions should you may then click at the bottom "Enter the game Area" once in there you will find my game.
Click the screen shot and the game will download.

Thanks

George 7004
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Mar 2006 19:36
yeah but it goes to another site.. my browser doesnt lie..

Opus Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Mar 2006 19:51 Edited at: 12th Mar 2006 19:53
Hi,

I tried your demo but all I get is a black screen, also to follow up on what George 7004 said, I too noticed that when I last visited your site (recently) that the demo was not available yet advertised as being available on the main page (the link then was actually labelled "Demos" and not "Download Games" as it is now). Also, your site seems to link to www.m1tvlive.com, I assume this is also your domain?

Cheers, Rich.
Shadow Storm Interactive
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Mar 2006 19:58
Hello yes and i have also had a few reports that the demo is not working, i will try and sort that one out. i do own m1tvlive i also own m1 radio.co.uk they are both not fuctioning at the moment and wont be doing untill the summer

It is a media group that i own called "Music One" thanks for telling and i will try and get my demo to work, also is there anychance you want a game uploading lol?

Opus Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "thanks for telling and i will try and get my demo to work, also is there anychance you want a game uploading lol?
"

No problem, with regards to uploading games I already have an unlimited web space account but thanks for the offer.

With regards to everything that's been going on recently, I think what you were offering (in idea at least) was interesting and even seemed to get some positive reaction very early on. What seemed to be your downfall though were the ever-changing offers, the website's presentation, and just a certain sense of a lack of professionalism. Just my opinion though, and if nothing else it’s something to learn from.

Good luck, Rich
Shadow Storm Interactive
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Mar 2006 20:16
oh ok thanks and yes your right the demo doesnt work, a close friend also told me it didnt work however i put it down to his system spec being on windows 2000 and only having 128mb ram.

Do you know what could of caused this?

Opus Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Mar 2006 20:58 Edited at: 14th Mar 2006 13:01
Quote: "Do you know what could of caused this?"

To be honest I'm not sure, I've had this problem (and noticed that others have too) on other demos.

Has it worked on anyone's PC other than your own? Maybe it's trying to reference files that I don't have . Specs wise I'm running Windows XP SP2 on a AMD Athlon64 3200+ Venice, 1GB DDR400, 128MB GeForce 6600GT - so I don't think it's my specs .

You could try using something like Install Creator (http://www.clickteam.com/English/install_creator.htm).

I'd suggest that if it is working on other PCs that don't have FPSC installed (I do, but not in the default directory) then you should start a new thread with a direct link to the demo and include a few screenshots in the post. That way you'll get more feedback about the demo and possibly an answer to your problems.

Sorry I couldn't be of any more help.

Cheers, Rich.

EDIT: Following up from the problems you were having with the demo (black screen) I just realised that the most likely problem is that if you are using custom media of any kind then the exe you uploaded wouldn’t work as the media is a separate entity, if you’re only using stock media then I’m a little confused as by putting the exe into the “My Games” folder it should run no problem.

Anyway, the most likely solution to whatever the problem is should be to use the Install Creator software you have, FPSPack Lite, or simply rar or zip the game files (not fogetting to include the exe and all media folders).

Hope this solves your problem, if you haven’t solved it yourself already .
Dodic
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Mar 2006 21:12
From the forums (your) :

Quote: "Read Before Posting!!
Make sure you read the rules before posint"

posint ? maby you should fix that..

Besides that i like the site.

Currently working on (trying) making a new 3d engine for/within dark basic classic out of basic 2d commands, with vertex edit supported.
Shadow Storm Interactive
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Mar 2006 22:13
Thanks Opus Games you have been a real big help thanks once again, i like to see someone trying to help and being posative for once, its what these forums are short of.
Quote: "You could try using something like Install Creator (http://www.clickteam.com/English/install_creator.htm).
"
i have had this for about 2 years now and i use to use it for making games with "the game maker" before i found out about fpsc about 2 months ago! my system spec is as good as yours so it cant be us, and it doesnt work wether fpsc is on the computer or not, strange. Anyway i will look into the matter and maybe build
the game again or at least click the button that says that lol.

Shadow Storm Interactive
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Mar 2006 22:14
Hello Dodic thanks for your help their, the site has been rushed together and me and a few people who help me run the site have still not finished looking at basic things, thanks for the tip
Quote: "posint ? maby you should fix that..Besides that i like the site."
i will fix that straight away and thankyou for saying somthing posotive about my website

Can i offer in uploading your game for you when its done? it would be my thanks

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-23 17:19:49
Your offset time is: 2024-04-23 17:19:49