Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / help me and my media

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Mar 2006 15:52
i am having trouble with loading my media when i clik on the add button to add my media and clike bows non of my files come up . I mean sercifilcly my wolds

i am worst at what i do best and for this gift i feel blessed
Mr X
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Mar 2006 16:51
Dont realy understand, but I guess your having trubble with attached media. If so (and if Ive understood your question right), check what file type your looking at in the choose-media-to-load screen. If its another type then the media type you have (like checking for bsp files when your media is a bmp file) it wont appear. To make it easy, you can select the "All Files" option, then you dont have to worry.

Hope this was what you wanted. Goodluck.
DB newbie
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Mar 2006 17:15
just go to the C drive program files then find the DB folder copy what you want from the media section then paste it into your project. i think it is easier.

Check out my site!(unfinished)
http://www.freewebs.com/dbnewbie/
Mr X
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Mar 2006 18:05 Edited at: 12th Mar 2006 18:07
Quote: "just go to the C drive program files then find the DB folder copy what you want from the media section then paste it into your project. i think it is easier.
"

That was what I thought he did so I wondered if he had the loading media thing to check for the wrong type of files. Sorry if I explained in a bad way (thats me).

EDIT:

You are talking about attached media, right?
code master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Mar 2006 23:24 Edited at: 12th Mar 2006 23:27
Quote: "i am having trouble with loading my media when i clik on the add button to add my media and clike bows non of my files come up . I mean sercifilcly my wolds"

Transalation:

Quote: "i am having trouble loading my custom media in to FPSC. when i click on the "add" button, and click on "bows" non of my files come up. I specificly mean my worlds."

on second thought, FPSC dosn't have an add button... Hmm

Am i right? If so, you shouldn't post about FPSC here, post it in the FPSC (no duh) fourms. And, try to take some time to carefully explain your problem, make it readable.

@ mr-X

Quote: "choose-media-to-load screen"

Uh, what?

later

Okashira
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Mar 2006 01:54
I would hope he is not talking about FPSC in a Dark Basic forum.

Also, I think he is talking about the add media feature in DarkBasic Pro. I don't know much about how to use it though, just saw it when I downloaded the trial.

Let the games begin!
pacman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Mar 2006 11:16
does it dave to be c program files can it be d program files

i am worst at what i do best and for this gift i feel blessed
code master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Mar 2006 14:55
Sure, it can be D:\progam files , it just depends where you installed darkbasic.

later

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-24 19:31:57
Your offset time is: 2024-09-24 19:31:57