Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Mar 2006 23:04
This thread is kind of referring to this one

I've decided to make a Dinosaur Model Pack for FPSC as an add-on, the pack will continue Dinosaurs (obviously!) Such as the T-Rex, Stegosaurus, etc... It will also include some extra items/entities too, but undecided about that, screenshots will be availible soon of my first model - The T-Rex!

And no it's not free, it's going to be availible to buy on Antimatter Games as I am the admin there will be free videos and a sample model to download on the site too, along with screenshots too, now this may sound a bit like a team request (which it basically is) but I need a texturer, scripter and animator to complete the models and items/entities, if anyone would like to do this, please email me (you know the address)

So, sounds good?

SpyDaniel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Mar 2006 23:30
Dont you even get the hint when people say team requests are banned? Advertise on your site, not here.
Skitza
Years of Service
User Offline
Umms. Thats not a team request, more of a - I can do this, but who will finish it - thing. Team would be like I need modelers, level-builders, etc. Though after reading that over, he could have worded that better to make it sound like less of a team request.
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Mar 2006 04:29
I seem to be having trouble with the web link.I can't spend my money if your web site isn't working for me.Any help would be appreciated.Thanks.

Not changing this sig until I get rich

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 02:29:13
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 02:29:13