Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / cinema4d models run backwards...help!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Anyone using C4d; I make a model and save it as an obj file, change it to a character entity so it can be an enemy that attacks, but the model always approaches backwards. Has anyone got a tutorial on setting up the model and its axis in c4d ready for exporting as an obj? There's probably a simple solution but my brain is fried. Much appreciated if you can help and I would welcome advice from Cinema4d modelers anytime. cheers
Sinistar
Years of Service
User Offline
Try adding this line to the fpe

fixnewy = 180
antz
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanx Sinistar, I will give it a go.
antz
Years of Service
User Offline
Sinistar, the fpe tip worked but have more problems with a ghost model I made today. It starts off at the height I want in the y axis but immediately drops to the floor. Can you suggest a good tutorial concerning this and other fpe coding tips? I don't want to have to keep asking for help on the forums as this soon wears thin on experienced users. Thanks. By the way, I have contributed some custom sounds at this site...feel free to download and use as you wish.

http://www.fpscresource.com/

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 02:39:16
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 02:39:16