Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Why di they make it so difficult with no help files when you pay extra

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I have a similar issue from below they need to provide a radme file with step by step instructions on how to install expansion packs and
add ons and not expect someone brand new to do it.

YOu thin when you shell out $300 they would send you a couple of disk with everything on it and scripts that loa everuthing for your.

instead clueless newbies who ar excited to learn get frustrated
because they can not get things to load. have to go several different sites to ge the programs etc.

Any help would be appreciated.

want to get this installed so I can play..

I have dbpro 5.8, ezrotate V3, dbpro enhance pack, cloth and particles, etc. dbpro works fine, but none of the addons appear to work. I searched the faq and the forums and readmes, and saw one place that said to remove the addons using add/remove programs and reinstall. I did that but it still fails see the example code which gives error "could not understand command at line 21" (the start of the code shown below). Are these packages supposed to work together, or is there a keyword or password to enable the addons? When I reinstalled the addons it says that dbpro is registered and there's nothing else I can do that I could figure.

TIA, Bob

Bob

klu 007
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have the Enhancements pack too, and when I installed it just asked for a serial, right after the installation I believe. Have you registered them yet? Also, are you sure they're installed to the right harddrive?

agemoz
User

I see the problem. There is a window that comes up that says "valid certificate" for DBPro. I had hit the button for the order key thinking that it was trying to validate that I had a real key for DBPro. I put in the DBPro key and of course nothing happened, the process completes with no indication that EZrotate didn't register. I tried again with the EZRotate key and now the package now is recognized and the commands now work. Thanks, sorry for the noob question

newto3D
BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Mar 2006 00:19
Firstly, you should download Upgrade 5.9. If you bought th enhancements pack very recently, it will be the version that is compatible with 5.9. If you bought it some time ago, downmload them again from your orders area.

Each product needs registering. When you start the editor, click on the icon for each product, and it will guide you through registration.

Failing that, there is a customer support link at the bottom of this page, below the posting box.

driftman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Mar 2006 00:33
Some of the plugins you buy are third party plugins, so you have to register them through their website, e.g. BlueGUI, Nuclear Glory Collision.
You should have the emails that either give you the serial # or give you instructions on where to get it.
Also, NGC and BlueGUI have to be initialized in the code like

I have a lil' white jacket that lets me hug myself forever.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-24 19:34:50
Your offset time is: 2024-09-24 19:34:50