Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Full list of DBClassic's code?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I am currently with a small group of programmers and we sorta kinda need a ready-to-print file of all functions, code, and programming bricka-brack that can be used. Sorry to ask such a thing, but we all have time in school, and we need it to plan out stuff. Thank you for helping us.
RUCCUS
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Mar 2006 16:59
What the...

If you're just looking for DBC's command list do a search I know there's one post for sure about it. If you're asking for all of the possible ways/routines to code anything and everything then... you need to see a doctor fairly quickly...

x1b
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Mar 2006 17:26 Edited at: 19th Mar 2006 17:28
Quote: "ready-to-print file of all functions, code"

this is a sad attempt at humour,right?

Actually, RUCCUS, I hate to ask this, but I too have a small group of programmers..and we where hoping,maybe,you could write an mmorpg for us...then market it..distribute it,sell it,and send us the profits. BUT!!! we promise to add you to the credits..in small fine print...in a foriegn language...in hex

RUCCUS
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Mar 2006 17:32
Alright Ill see what I can do. Wait, in hex, forget it. Ive got my limits sorry.

Steve Fash
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Mar 2006 19:53
Panzer, go through the codebase and select and print stuff from there.
There's lots of "brick-a-brack" in there

For game/demo music for YOUR PC productions visit:-www.futuredevelopments.org.uk

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-24 19:30:49
Your offset time is: 2024-09-24 19:30:49