Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / mesh not texturing in segment editor

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
hey all. this is my first post so...hey! i got a question, its kinda serious...for me anyway...

so i load up caligari gamespace....i load up the wall_a.x file that comes with the segement editor, i duplicate it, and using the face, subtract those two little "ridges" so that i have a flat wall as opposed to the stupid ridgy wall.

now i save it as wall_b.x. and load it up in the segment editor. all is good.

now if i try and apply a texture to it....it doesnt work! it changes the colour, slightly, but thats it...

also i have noticed, when making meshes to use, the textures sometimes increase in scale by nearly 300%....this is bad...bricks shouldnt be that big and crappy looking....anyone know whats maybe causing these problems???

im eager to use my own meshes in segments, but so far none of them have been successful with applying the texture...any help would be greatly appreciated!

http://www.myspace.com/djdistrust
Lightning Bolt Studios
FPSC Reloaded Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Mar 2006 05:59
This wall is already flat, you can find it here in your own FPSC files path.

C:\Program Files\The Game Creators\FPS Creator\Files\meshbank\scifi\moonbase\rooms\detention_block\wall_dn_a.x

just copy it into your segment editors meshbank folder to use it.
distrust
Years of Service
User Offline
thanks! its still an odd problem. i would kind of like to use my own meshes.

http://www.myspace.com/djdistrust

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 04:30:04
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 04:30:04