Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Someone please clarify...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Mar 2006 22:59
Okay, i just looked at the .pdf catalog for model pack #2.
There is an animate searchlight, with a beam of light apparantly. How does this work? I thought lights could not be moved ingame?
Is this something to do with the model, or have they actually managed to script a moving light?

Fujitsu-Siemens "Scaleo-P" with Windows XP OS, Pentium 4, 3.2GHz Processor, 512MB RAM, and a 128MB ATI RADEON X300 Graphics card.
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Mar 2006 23:26
According to the pdf it is an animated searchlight.They have a number of animated objects...no weapons unless you count the meat cleaver the zombie has,though.
I believe lights can be moved in-game with a little bit of scripting but I am not messing with lighting at the moment so I am not sure.
I am wiating on my download link and I will know more when I get the model pack.

FLA
Lurtz Tha Uruk Hai
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Mar 2006 23:30
MY paypal account is down till the end of the month when I get my baypapers, so I have to wait but I really hope it is a nice melee animation and I really hope it can be used for other melee weapons 2

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 04:38:31
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 04:38:31