Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / help a newb please

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello im sorry if some parts of this post doesnt fit the Media area.
i have several questions.One can u make the game where u can shoot through walls and such...ex. Counter Strike?Where do i need to place the files for an ak47 i have downloaded? if i need to convert what do i convert and where can i get the program if its free?What free program can i edit guns colors?

the file types for the ak47 are X file, DDS file, TGA file, X file, X file, 3DS file, TGA file, BMP file, 3DS file, 3DS file, MAX file, BMP file, DDS file, MAX file, MAX file, BMP file, DDS file, TGA file, TGA file.
please tell me the file name to place them in

thank you for your help please resond ASAP if u know some answer.
Hugzmeister Games
Years of Service
User Offline
dude i doubt if u have downloaded a gun for fspc, if its not for fpsc, you'l need to get it animated (don't ask me how), and download entity maker form all the fpes and stuff

''
__
Gangsta Gamesta
Years of Service
User Offline
Uh im pretty sure its for fpsc because i got it from www.fpscreator.com on the forums maybe .it could be for db idk.i really like a ak tho .

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 04:37:44
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 04:37:44