Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Texturing Walls

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello all i'm new to FPSC & I was wondering was there a way to retexture the inside walls of a room as well as the outside ,say if your player was starting on the outside like n a parking lot so the outside could actually be seen ...
I've tried pressing the M key Then the R key to rotatate when i go to texture my wall it gets deleted & the texture ends up on the floor if i rotate another way it actually puts up a wall ...What gives??? can sum1 help?? I've read the pdf that comes w/it but it does'nt help...If anyone can give me a helpful answaer it would be nice ....Thank u

phykiller 36
Lost Soul
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Mar 2006 12:53
the outside of the wall is the exterior wall, u can muck around with the files to change it or use magic fps or signs 2 (i use signs 2)

Doom,where the sanest place is behind a trigger.
phykiller 36
Years of Service
User Offline
This is for any1 that can help me.I\'m new to all this,I just dwnlded the FPSC Segment Editor & the very 1st tutorial vid that I watched I got lost right away,this person has a britissh accent & he goes extremely fast as he\'s telling u how to set up the segment editor,& I noticed n the vid that in the tutorial folders theres a raw data folder,but when I go n2 mine there is no such folder I really would like to get this thing set up can any one please explain to me the right way????

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 04:24:25
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 04:24:25