Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Modelers Who Need Hosting Please Read

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Mar 2006 10:54
I have a few complicated models that need converting. I have been at this for almost a month now and I havent gotten very far at all with this. (Yes I got plenty of models I have converted but these I need and cant get it done)

So I propose this. I own a hosting company. Can ask a few users around here I have hooked them up with websites also.
If I can get someone to convert these models over to be FPSC Ready and in low poly \"which is better\" not only would I offer to kiss you but I would be willing to give you free hosting with 200 megs of harddrive space and unmonitored bandwidth and a 3rd level domain name and my hosting package comes with cpanel meaning you can run your own database on the host add email address even add your own shoppingcarts to sell their products and there are other things still not mentioned like I also offer fantastico on my hosting packages..

Now if your also looking for someone to design your website I can also do this for you. Trust me I got alot of projects that need working on so the more you work the better I can sweeten the deal.

Have you downloaded your CLiPs today.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 04:39:02
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 04:39:02