Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / I suck at 2D stuff... Please help

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: osu!
Posted: 28th Mar 2006 11:45 Edited at: 28th Mar 2006 11:46
Hello! I am not good at making 2D games, I used the converter in the code snippets to make the sprites (These sprites are meant to simulate DOS style characters).

Heres the code, (I forgot to say what i needed help with: I want to make my CHARACTER move right and left, Ive tried the paste command but that just makes 2 characters. I dont want to rotate the sprite, and i want to make the character move just as slow as he does in DOS (I know how to make him go slower, I dont need help with that.)

As you can see my character is based off of the same DOS character. Thats what i plan to do.

Thank you for your help.

[EDIT] Oh i forgot, my language is dbpro

Sonic vs Mario [ic:star] Who will win? View [href]WWW.NEWGROUNDS.COM[href] to see the movie!
Twu Kai
Years of Service
User Offline
You need to make two variables, here is a simple example:

There you go! I hope that works!

I came, I saw, I programmed!
Aaron Miller
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: osu!
Posted: 31st Mar 2006 09:12
Thanks! That should help. (I havnt been here for 2 or 3 days, so i'm sorry i couldnt thank you earlier)

Sonic vs Mario [ic:star] Who will win? View [href]WWW.NEWGROUNDS.COM[href] to see the movie!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-24 19:24:28
Your offset time is: 2024-09-24 19:24:28