Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Flashing screen/general question

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey everyone!
I'm working with DBC, and I was wondering if someone could help me out. I have a small snippet of code that I'm using to test out an idea of mine. Its doing what I want it to do, but the text keep flashing, even with the SYNC code. What exactly am I doing wrong? I think I have the SYNC in the wrong spot, but I'm not sure.
If anyone has a chance, I'd also really appreciate advice on getting the code to run smoother. I'm sure I'm missing something that would make it more efficient since I'm just starting to program(just as a hobby). Any help is much appreciated!
Thanks, CalliahS
Acolyte Entertainment
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Mar 2006 03:54 Edited at: 31st Mar 2006 03:54
use the code brackets.

[code*] [/code*] remove the *'s

it turns out like

put your code between them

CalliahS
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey everyone!
I'm working with DBC, and I was wondering if someone could help me out. I have a small snippet of code that I'm using to test out an idea of mine. Its doing what I want it to do, but the text keep flashing, even with the SYNC code. What exactly am I doing wrong? I think I have the SYNC in the wrong spot, but I'm not sure.
If anyone has a chance, I'd also really appreciate advice on getting the code to run smoother. I'm sure I'm missing something that would make it more efficient since I'm just starting to program(just as a hobby). Any help is much appreciated!
Thanks, Calliah

EDIT I figured out why my screen was flashing like it was. I wasn't fully aware of what the SYNC command was for. I'm still a little shaky on it. Also, sorry about not posting the code in the brackets. I posted it under the code field below. Thought that was the right way to do it. Here is my code

Alien 001
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Apr 2006 12:50
You will file the problem is with the up dateing the screen. Here is how to solve the problem. Just add Cls rgb(0,0,0) after the sync rate ?? . That is it.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-24 19:34:10
Your offset time is: 2024-09-24 19:34:10