Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / here we go

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Mar 2003 06:54
this post probably does not belong here but we have gone to war, all i can say is that if any of you are related to any service members my best wishes go to you. if this pisses people off about posting this here, i'm sorry. i'm in the military and this is important to me. hope this turns out well.
Dave J
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Mar 2003 07:35
Lol, if you haven't heard about the war by now then you must be living under a rock or something.

"Computers are useless they can only give you answers."
Megaman Zero
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Mar 2003 08:05
Lol, I can care less what happens to people in the US, as long as we still have what little freedom we have. I know some of you probably know this, but the government is restricting us in every way, they regulate the press, & they arrest people for doing nothing but lauging at cops.

Let me put it at this, what the US has done to me, makes me want to do off with everyone, but I cant, unless the world goes into anarchy, which will probably never happen. If I have to fight in this war, I would fight as a merc, not as a soldier. The US has forsaken me, & I could really care less what happens to it, as long as I am left out of it (& for those who are wondering about me being in the draft, dont worry, I am excluded.)

I had orriginaly thought to be in the army, back before the US messed with my life beyond repair. I wanted to be a delta force opperative, but then the US showed its true face of lies & deception. So now I am a man without a country. but I wish you the best of luck, & hope for your safe return.

If I could, I would have had my men (fellow mercs) sent in to prevent any war, but when I asked the local commander, he told about a no merc policy. I personaly have the might, the arsenel, & everything I could need to go into a war like that, & win in a few months, but because the US isnt what it used to be, back in the civil war, they sent in their own troops, who are probably going to have someone in their unit to be killed.

Since the US messed my life up beyond repair, I have lost all of my old morals, & gained a whole set of new ones (primarily trust no one.) I only trust one person right now, & I dont trust him completely, & that is my second in command. (For those of you who are wondering, I am a merc, im just laying low right now building my streangth.)

Right now, we number in the hundreds, a small force, that is primarily trained for behind the lines fighting. My second in command & I both are making all of our equipment. We have a few jet engines that we are placing in our own planes (from our designes), we have all of our own customized weaponry, & a lot of other stuff, which is useless until we can get a contract.

I am working on that problem though, working with the FFL or French Forign Liegion, who want to see Laden dead, which I wouldnt mind going after the bounty, but it is useless until I can finish our equipment. But enough for now, im getting destracted by my ambitions.

I hope for you safe return, but I can not promise it, as you will probably be in combat every day. 2 main things you must remember.

1. Keep your head down
2. Always use a decoy

I say 1, because if you have a decoy, they can lure the enemy away, until you guys could pop up behind the other unit & take them out. I will keep practicing until I am never taken out (with out combat styles.)

If you dont have a decoy, then shoot while 3/4ths of the way behind a rock, using the rock to cover you.

Remember, I say nothing in disrespect for the US fanatics, but this is my view on things, which most have never experienced, & will never experience, in your life, but I trust no one, & belive no one, not even my parents.

Ohh well, later,

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 00:52:25
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 00:52:25