Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / multiples textures

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Apr 2006 14:01
if i dont add a path in the fpe file, i have my objetct with multi textures in fps, but when i compile i lose all textures.
someone can give me a solution to import objects with multiples textures?????? i searched in forum but i dont found a lot of things.
i saw for uv mapping but i dont't understand. i have milkshape.
have you got a tutorial for uv mapping for multiples textures objects with milkshape????????

thanks for help
crow34
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Apr 2006 19:08 Edited at: 7th Apr 2006 19:10
calm down calm down take a deep breath

pop a chill pill too many vowels in that statement

and when you have reached cosmic karma

open up your entity bank folder and copy your textures across so the engine can find them

because when you compile and use multiple textures by not doing a texture path in the fpe the engine does not include them in the compile

and may peace be with you dude
CLiPs
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Apr 2006 19:24
wait a minute I was told you can not use multiple textures... now your saying if you add multiple textures what on the same line with what seperating them a comma for each file? Crow if anybody can do it im sure you can would you mind throwing a code snippet in here for an example so others will follow what your saying...

By the way thanks for all the wonderfull work you been doing for the community...

Have you downloaded your CLiPs today.
crow34
Years of Service
User Offline
here is the secret to multiple textures

nuff said

now i go back to worshiping my self
Lost Soul
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Apr 2006 19:39
wait... when i copy all the textures over, it still doesnt notice, but that may be bcos all my dynamic entites lose texture in build...

Doom,where the sanest place is behind a trigger.
David Thomas
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Apr 2006 20:58
sorry but i don't understand

someone can write exactly how to do to use object .x with multiples textures in fps creator, for that work when i build my game in exe??????

because it's very difficult for me, people say me one way and other people other way, i'dont know what can i do and what is realy work?
Help me please, please i bought multiples textures object and i can use them in fps!!!
please someone can give me a solution?
thanks for help
and sorry for my english language.
CLiPs
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Apr 2006 22:45
ah so leave it blank and in the build you loose the texture files coming over so best idea at that point is setup your patch file that can be used to export all the necessary texture files into place so when the build file is installed and the patch is installed you should be good to go for playing a game

I think I finally get it...

Have you downloaded your CLiPs today.
crow34
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "ah so leave it blank and in the build you loose the texture files coming over so best idea at that point is setup your patch file that can be used to export all the necessary texture files into place so when the build file is installed and the patch is installed you should be good to go for playing a game

I think I finally get it"

finally enlightenment is reached

well done grass hopper you have achieved a higher level
freakshow
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Apr 2006 23:00
I have no idea wut u guys r saying...
Could u put it in terms a total n00b would recognize?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 06:21:16
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 06:21:16