Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Code Snippets / Jumping

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Mar 2003 19:39
:-s }:> [b])
We're all Christ and we're all Hitler.We want Christ to win.What would he've done if he had advertisements, T.V. and newspapers?The miracle today is communication.So let's use it.-John Lennon '69
Attreid
Years of Service
User Offline
hmmm .. yes ? and what else ?

Bu$herie
How many civilians is he going to kill ? I know that Bush will sit at God's left, next to Saddam.
Danmatsuma
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Mar 2003 13:31
Is that code for dbc or dbp? I can't get it to work...

ZX Spectrum 48k Issue 3, Radio shack Tape drive, Rank arena 12" T.V. set.
FiShFuN4eVeR
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Mar 2003 14:34
what the fuck!!! I asked someting and this is what happens

My question was: Does anybody have a jumping code for a FPS for me. I tryed a few things but it just won't work!!!

Please help???

(I hope it's readeble now???...)

We're all Christ and we're all Hitler.We want Christ to win.What would he've done if he had advertisements, T.V. and newspapers?The miracle today is communication.So let's use it.-John Lennon '69
Syrinth
Years of Service
User Offline
I think I could write somthing to jump yet I am not quite sure if I want to give it to you...

What is with your little blue writing below your post? 'We're all Christ and we're all Hitler.'? I don't really like Hitler and I am not too fond of Christ either is this some kind of symbolism or Froid syco-babble?

Oh screw it.. I will write somthing for you yet I will need to see what you have written so far for your FPS so I can add it in easily... Or else I could just explain what you need to do... Your call!

What do you get in an evil garden? A Bush!
Chiwawa
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Mar 2003 18:50
see your other post...in DarkBasic discussion..i posted..my code..
FiShFuN4eVeR
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Mar 2003 17:52
Oh sorry about my signature. I mean where all good and all bad I will give you my code:

rem Temple of Dead
rem Berry Bakker
rem FishSoft

Thats it, my FPS!

FiShFuN4eVeR
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Mar 2003 17:53
Oh bloady thing!
again

darkCorridor
Years of Service
User Offline
lol i thought that 3 lines where your code!

[br]mikey
Chiwawa
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Mar 2003 00:26
lol..i did not tested your code..but it should not work... it was just an example....... u should ajust it to you own code...you should not just put it in your code ...lol ..and by the way..where is the other post on tis subject? i dont find it..

ok wait..ill make you an example:

Syrinth
Years of Service
User Offline
Good and evil eh? cool! Ok so you got the code you wanted... and you don't need me

FiShFuN4eVeR
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Mar 2003 18:53
Oh I'm very sorry. But maybe you could have fun and fool around with my game code

Chiwawa
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Mar 2003 01:14
lol...do it youself
pay me ..and ill do it
Syrinth
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "pay me ..and ill do it "

Chiwawa you are good but not that good...

FiShFuN4eVeR
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Mar 2003 19:46
All wright I pay you a penny if you finish my game (for those who don't know a penny is 0.01 pound) Or sall I pay you in Euro's

Chiwawa
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Mar 2003 01:04 Edited at: 26th Mar 2003 01:08
lol.. pound? e.e.e ..a pound of what... of gold?
... im not ...a french.. im from quebec but i talk french.....

-Chiwawa you are good but not that good...

yeah i know...you r better than me ...but i wont do it... i dont have enough time.. to implement the jump... i have other thing to do... school take all the time.. delphi prog,stage on computer's physic component. AS/400...french..english.. and i need to keep some ....time to sleep...

i got 31/50 in my linux exam..cause of darkbasic..lol i was suppose to ..finish to do my .. "reminder" ..i mean sheet that i put a resume of your note.. for your exam... but i was so ... busy on darkbasic that i dit not finish it T_T...

then ...... don want to have another ..result like that..then......
Toilet Freak
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Mar 2003 08:29
you still passed

Just pretend you didn't see it
FiShFuN4eVeR
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Mar 2003 17:46
:-s [b]) x-d

lol that emoticons. hey a pound is english a penny is 0.01 pound it's like a dollar!!! But in quebec it's freezing isn't it here it's like summer x-d

LLX
Years of Service
User Offline
i use

just wish i could find a way to make the inital jump gradual, my gravity system pulls ya down fine i just need a reverse gravity to get up...

FiShFuN4eVeR
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Mar 2003 11:52
I maybe know a good code

Maybe a bit strange, but it works fine!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 11:44:19
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 11:44:19