Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Question about modeling. NEED HELP

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi, i would like to know with what i can create objects such as new tables ..... And how to import them in the game.

Thank you for your help
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Apr 2006 20:23
You can use 3ds max,3d canvas pro,Milkshape 3d,DeleD Lite,Blender,etc. to make your models.Then you want to export them from whatever modeling program you use as an .x file.
To import it into FPSC you will need the .x file (your model),an FPE file,and a texture for your model.
You can either write your own fpe file,copy one from an entity in the game or use any of the entity creators available on the forums to import your model.
I would start by downloading The Game Creators' free entity maker that is available on the FPSC downloads page because it has a tutorial video you can watch to get the jist of how to import an entity.

FLA
Bloodeath 6 6 6
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Apr 2006 20:23
get the thingie off of www.fpscreator.com lol

Nunticaelitusphobia---im scuurrred of the internet
ak470000
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Apr 2006 03:32
You can use GameSpace Light to make the objects you need
http://www.caligari.com/gamespace/gsl/gsl.asp

Then as someone else mentioned, use the free Entity Maker from the download page to put them into game.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 06:23:39
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 06:23:39