Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Help Please Restarting my game

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi,

I've put together a 'fly the copter' game in DBPro. My first program. I've reused some bits and pieces found here ( and many thanks to whoevers code I 'borrowed'.

However I've hit a problem I havn't managed to solve. After crashing I want the player to be able to restart, but I'm getting an odd behaviour with an animated sprite appearing to be pasted.

I've attached the source and media. I'd be gratefull if anyone could have a look and tell me what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks

Mike

Attachments

Login to view attachments
MikeD
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Apr 2006 23:03 Edited at: 10th Apr 2006 10:47
OK sorted it myself, though I think I need to study it to be sure I understand...

Here is my fixed code. I would very much like comments on the code. So I can do better next time.

I know the map needs to be better to even out the game play and I could do something with graphics to improve the score, restart bits, and add a title

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-24 19:31:01
Your offset time is: 2024-09-24 19:31:01