Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / HELP !when I click on CLI I get a flashing screen

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi can somebody help me.
I have tried everything uninstalling dark basic and reinstalling.

It was all working fine at the start, but somethin happend weather i clicked the wrong button or executed somethin that seems to stay on the CLI mode, when i click on CLI i get 2 black boxes and intense blinding white flashing.

I can't even do the first PRINT "Hello World" tutorial now, because i have to click CLI and then print "Hello world" but this flashing is blinding and i don't know what to do.

I have tried increasing, decreasing resolution on my computer.
but if i uninstalled it and reinstalled it maybe i sent an executable somewhere that makes this happen.

hope somebody can help me.

cheers
Mark

mark
Me!
Years of Service
User Offline
have you tried patching since you installed again?, try this link..

http://darkbasic.thegamecreators.com/?f=upgrades

I think that might fix things, ignore any expiry warnings, thats just for the expansion demo iirc, the patch remains once the demo has expired (anyone can verify?).

Dr Frankenstiens mum told him to make some new friends, not knowing where this was going to lead.
Dark Basic new comer
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey thanks that works,
the response is great from this place, i emailed the dark basic team to and they said the same thing,

I tried it but i didn't install both of them thats why it didn't work i needed to install the help file to.

caus you said it again made me go back and check and, yes it says to download and install both.

it didn't work the first time caus i only installed the patch.

NOW It does yay,

cheers dude
from Mark

mark

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-24 19:26:33
Your offset time is: 2024-09-24 19:26:33