Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / FPS-Files.net Newletter? Maybe

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Apr 2006 11:55 Edited at: 11th Apr 2006 11:55
Keith has come up with the idea of making a newletter for FPS-Files.net for the FPSC Community

I think its a good idea but...

will you read it?

it will contain information on the models that have been uploaded the current month, new packs coming soon etc

basically the stuff the TGC newletter misses out

what you think?

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Apr 2006 12:20
I would like that and I would read it.FPS-files.net was the first resource I used when I started with FPSC.I still use resources from the site.You have done a good job with it.

FLA
Essal
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Apr 2006 14:07
Yeah that would be nice I would read it

Killer Snails are Good-------------------
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Apr 2006 15:40
I thought it would be a good idea as well. It will only be hosted in the Models and Media section to keep from bogging down the other sections; and will only be in a single thread, I don't usually bump my own thread, but if it falls into the next page I will do so until the next month's issue comes out. If anyone has any good suggestions, now would be the time to voice them.

As far as e-mailing them; we will only e-mail members of FPS-Files.net, if they agree to recieve it. Everyone else can just view it here.

-Keith

Mc Models
Years of Service
User Offline
I think its a great idea. But include maybe some tips and stuff etc. Also whats with the "Editor Reviews" there are almost never any?

--------------------------------------------------------------

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 06:19:56
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 06:19:56